Bogus Review

I don't do drama, BS or games. This person Sean50021 decided to post a bogus review. I have never had a problem on this site before until recently.
I have had an above average # of psychos try and contact me so probably doesn't surprise me.
I don't do drama, BS or games. This person Sean50021 decided to post a bogus review. I have never had a problem on this site before until recently.
I have had an above average # of psychos try and contact me so probably doesn't surprise me. Originally Posted by LuxuriousNicole
Called it!

The mod can take my warning and shove it right up his ass.
With an apology, of course.
  • Jr543
  • 10-17-2021, 09:10 PM
Nicole is 100% the best. If she says the review is bogus, it is bogus. I've met her many times, and she is one of the my favorite people in the world. The moderator should take care of the situation as he seems fit, but none should be allowed to compromise Nicole's integrity.
Anyone that has had the pleasure to meet Nicole knew that the reviewer was full of shit. Hopefully, the MOD will take care of this since Nicole has acknowledged this was not true.
Called it!

The mod can take my warning and shove it right up his ass.
With an apology, of course. Originally Posted by Verified
Yikes
Yikes Originally Posted by Whynothelpnow
It's true though. Notice how the review is still up days after Nicole said it was BS. Warnings came out in hours. F-ing joke.
It's true though. Notice how the review is still up days after Nicole said it was BS. Warnings came out in hours. F-ing joke. Originally Posted by Mclovin54
Then leave. Nobody is forcing you to stick around.
Did the reviewer actually meet the provider? YES/NO
Did the events of the review take place? YES/NO

How the client perceived the encounter is solely on the client. The provider may think they are a world-beater, but if that isn't what the client experienced on that day, WHO is to say that its "not accurate" or "FRAUD"? The 'majority rule' going on in this thread simply because YOUR experience was different really undermines the purpose of having a review site. Its also shit like this that causes me to have ZERO trust in the reviews, especially the reviewers who write 200 word jerk-off mag play-by-play. I've met many sub-standard providers who weren't anything like the glowing reviews offered on here
Fatcity, I appreciate the discussion here. I wonder if you read the review? I think the point here was that the review stated that a particular act took place, many people who have seen Nicole stated that this act was never available to them after seeing her for years. Seems unlikely that she would suddenly participate in an unsafe activity with an unknown new person, when people she has been comfortable around for years, she does not.

I figured the review would stay up, but hoped someone would attach the link to this thread on there as well. Then people will see the writer’s review and then the many people who disagree with it, and link to Nicole’s response. Allow people to make their own mind up. I for one trust the many people here who came to her support and Nicole. Regardless I would feel very comfortable seeing Nicole.
From what I recall the moderator said if she responds here then they will take action...she has responded and now they are saying his opinion of the experience could have differed...... naw the whole review needs to just be removed. I share many clients with Nicole and they all have told me she is a solid provider that is safe.