Date: Mid-Late April
Name: Dana
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: 635, Luna
Activities: Chatting, deep kissing but light on tongue, Shower BBBJ-HJ C-rubbing, TUMT?, DATY, 69, CFS MISH CG K9
Hair Length and Color: Down to chest, brown\red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is fit, has a natural pretty face and has a great figure. Good size natural look\feeling breasts, and a more than decent grabbable ass. Looks like she got new photos, the ones with her on sitting\laying on the bed is probably the closest just add about 5-7 years to the face. Regardless, Dana is legitimately pretty overall.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. KF Girls are fun.
Dude, she is one of the best. Only Angel rivals her prowess.
Good review, hoping she doubles wit Maya
Saw her today. Brought a toy, which she loved to the tune of 3 big O`s.
That was a good gift oral dilites
  • Aoi
  • 06-01-2023, 02:01 PM
Sooo anyone know if she is still double-friendly with Maya?
Wouldn't surprise me. She's a nympho.
Doubles available
Dana is a good time and decent body. But face is nothing like the pic in my
Dana is a good time and decent body. But face is nothing like the pic in my Originally Posted by riskyrick83

Fantastic body and her face is more like her pics with the umbrella or the orange panties with the white trim. The other ones, in the solid orange bikini, are def PS, she told me those were pics from when she was in Japan.
Doubles available Originally Posted by Megatoad
This wi be a dumb question that I already likely know the answer.. but I would assume a double also means double the hourly rate, right?
This wi be a dumb question that I already likely know the answer.. but I would assume a double also means double the hourly rate, right? Originally Posted by Armydude89D
It's probably free
she doesn't look like anything like the pics, not ugly not pretty like 6/10. But she got good services and willing to please.
For doubles do they make out with each other