Date: 5-29-30
Name: Wynn
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: Theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: www.theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Luna
Activities: Dick sucking, ball licking, pussy smackdown, shower, brief fuckfest. CIP
Hair Length and Color: Colored and over shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Big breasts, beautiful face perfect body
Recommendation: Yes
She still have the nice tan?
She's very beautiful
I first saw Susan (aka Wynn) at rainbow when she was Cherry' doubles sidekick. She was very good then and I enjoyed her and the few times I have seen her since then. She can be very fun. She is a keeper. I only regret that they do not have table showers in studio settings. Susan's Body2Body was a real blast.
Is she blonde currently like the pictures?
Yes
She will do all those activities for sure. F fest is right
Nice review, I can’t believe I haven’t seen this one yet.
She will do all those activities for sure. F fest is right Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Legit question… what makes it a F fest???? Is this just a balls to wall both go till someone taps out? Thanks
I once did a doubles with her and red at the northwest highway compound, classic encounter
I once did a doubles with her and red at the northwest highway compound, classic encounter Originally Posted by Heartside
I assume I know answer, but just so it’s out there..

During a double, I would assume rate is doubled and it’s not the flat rate for 1 girl correct
I assume I know answer, but just so it’s out there..

During a double, I would assume rate is doubled and it’s not the flat rate for 1 girl correct Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Haha yes, it is not buy 1 get one free
Haha yes, it is not buy 1 get one free Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Lol I figured and had a slight hope that maybe… they could do it for slightly discounted or something but that’s to be expected. Thanks for info and reply back
It was double the price!!
It was great, I hade one riding me, and the other sitting on my face, and then they switched..then came the cip..