URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: North Dallas
State: -
Address: North Dallas
Activities: Check ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black, alittle below shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Black hair, gorgeous eyes, under 5 feet, maybe 100lb max, great breasts with slightly longer than eraser like nipples but small perfect nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Armydude, good review. I was in your position just months ago and the info on this forum really helped shape my decision to try studios. Unfortunately I have little urge to return to strip clubs and amps after experiencing studios, and I have several long-time acquaintances that I now miss.......a little.
Armydude, good review. I was in your position just months ago and the info on this forum really helped shape my decision to try studios. Unfortunately I have little urge to return to strip clubs and amps after experiencing studios, and I have several long-time acquaintances that I now miss.......a little. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
I honestly have to agree, the studio girls are gorgeous and they are top of the line in terms of self care (grooming, freshness, etc). I have a steady provider I have been meeting up with and no I’m wondering.. what to do.. end it or juggle and go between the studios and her? 😂

But yes I’m glad I looked into them (and found out about them as well). I had no idea about them being a thing till about the time I joined her.
Armydude, good review. I was in your position just months ago and the info on this forum really helped shape my decision to try studios. Unfortunately I have little urge to return to strip clubs and amps after experiencing studios, and I have several long-time acquaintances that I now miss.......a little. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
I feel that brother, sometimes some tits and beer cures that itch.
Nice review, Anny is gone but damn Izzy looks good!
Nice review, Anny is gone but damn Izzy looks good! Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Has anyone seen her or know of past names she has gone by?