I do believe tha Democrats on the house committee questioning the two

IRS whistle blowers are members of the ECCIE political forum. Although the committee has nothing to do with Trump, that’s all those brain dead sons a bitches can Talk about. Russia Russia Russia, typical dumb ass Democratic voters..
Now that is authentic frontier gibberish!
Who can argue with that since we don't know what "that" is?

IRS whistle blowers are members of the ECCIE political forum. Although the committee has nothing to do with Trump, that’s all those brain dead sons a bitches can Talk about. Russia Russia Russia, typical dumb ass Democratic voters.. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
IRS whistle blowers are members of the ECCIE political forum. Although the committee has nothing to do with Trump, that’s all those brain dead sons a bitches can Talk about. Russia Russia Russia, typical dumb ass Democratic voters.. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Another rage
Word fit?
Please define topic more clearly
Again watch the news
Again watch the news Originally Posted by oilfieldace
MSNBC probably isn’t even covering these hearings.

That’s where our Liberal friends get their “facts”.

Many of our contributors that know better are letting their hatred for anything Trump cloud their judgement.
Headline on Newsmax that the IRs Whistle Blower was identified by name today and says he is a Gay Democrat. Of course some Democrats call him a traitor, even though he is doing the right thing in trying to enforce the laws regardless of political party.
Half the dim questioners and rambling on about the real injustice is the disparity between justice between whites and the rest. Last time I looked hunter wasn’t black brown yellow or poor, it was either racial or Trump Trump Trump from the democrats, that’s all they got

Proof? Evidence? Links?

Fuckin' funny though. I'll give you that.

Now that is authentic frontier gibberish!
Who can argue with that since we don't know what "that" is? Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

I say USDA Grade A gobbledygook.

Another rage
Word fit?
Please define topic more clearly Originally Posted by winn dixie

Even he doesn't know what the fuck he's trying to say.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Again, make your bullshit rage topic clear. Again. Again. Again. And again.

I doubt they can see it via their beloved LambSCREAM media, aka Pravda. Likely just running back to back infomercials for the woke-Barbie movie.