Happy V Day..Photo Update XoXo

Hey gentlemen, check out my newest photo...
Thanks for the gift of VD (Valentine's Day).
  • Ramos
  • 02-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks
  • Ramos
  • 02-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Hey gentlemen, check out my newest photo... Originally Posted by Khloe Jay
Beautiful
thanks guys, hope you have some sweet ass wet dreams thinking about me tonight, saturate thoooosssseeee sheets guys cum all over them oh that sounds hot, can I watch?
oh my!!..
very nice picture. love the lips
Nice very nice!!!
dreams can/will come true. ...thanks
Okay gentlemen, I love all of you, but, I have to confess, this photo is a blast from the past it is dated 2005 at the lower right hand corner of the photo. I am here in Austin tonight and I am a little board and thinking about you guys, so, as a little V Day humor, I posted this photo, just to see who was paying attention ha ha So did any of you notice the date at the bottom of the photo? Only one gentleman wrote to me and told me, Hey Klhoe, check the date at the bottom of the photo. Well that photo was so pre baby, I ll get there again soon. K guys, I definitely miss you and I will be back soon Happy V Day to all of you xoxoxo
I have to admit I wasn't looking for dates at the bottom of the pics. I was just entranced by the beauty that I saw. Damn you looked great pre baby!!!!! I'm sure you will get back to where you want to be, but I'm sure you still look good. Not fair teasing though...
Thank you darter, I would say by the end of the summer, thats my goal! Just did a photo shoot those photos care out really good but wont have those until may
  • Maxx
  • 02-15-2012, 08:32 AM
KJ - That's a really good photo. You look rather hot! I must admit too, I wasn't looking at any dates on the photo! Look forward to meeting you one day. Thanks for posting it.
After looking at your showcase, i must say that the post baby pics ar pretty nice as well, very sexy!
Thanks gentlemen, I will be around here in Tx till last week in March then returning to Vegas until Sept or October. When I come back, ALL of the baby weight will be gone, and I will be coming back with new photos for 2012..can't wait