There was a request in for someone breast milk

There was request on the board for someone what a provider for breast milk . i called toxic (due the fact i saw here smoking and drinking at social)

I am sorry that you dont like someone calling your breast milk toxic but when you have drinking and smoking combind is toxic .

I am sorry Naughty J but i am trying to hurt in way but what you do with your body is your buss not mind at all.

I am sorry ..that i am trying not hurt any way
Can someone please translate that? Spell & grammar check are your friends.
O_o Somethings are better left unsaid.
atx - u cant translate stupid
foxyred - someone needs to take away ur computer. you looked stupid in the ISO thread, but this thread just makes u look mean. Hold a funeral for ur business bc i cant see how anyone would want to see u now. Seriously, I dont mind them dumb, but if they're that stupid they should learn to STFU
There was request on the board for someone what provider for breast milk toxic (due the fact i saw here smoking and drinking at social)

I am sorry that you dont like someone calling your breast milk toxic but when you have drinking and smoking combind is toxic to your unborn child and anyone that what playtime with breast milk

I am sorry Naughty J but i am trying to hurt in way but what you do with your body is your buss not mind at all.

I am sorry ..that i am trying not hurt any way Originally Posted by foxyred73
WTF???

I's sorry foxyred, but you are completely mistaken about Naughty J. drinking while she is pregnant. I spend a lot of time with her at the socials and after parties and she hasn't had anything to drink in MONTHS! In fact I spent almost the entire day with her on her birthday last month and through about 12 hours and three bars she didn't have a drop of alcohol to drink not even a glass of wine. On her birthday no less. This is the second time that I've known her while she is pregnant and she hasn't drank during either one. Just because she is at the social does not mean she is drinking. Another young lady that hangs out with her at the socials doesn't drink either. Just because someone goes to them does not mean that they are drinking.

You said in that other post that you needed your breast milk for your baby, since you are at the socials are we to assume that you are drinking while breast feeding your baby? If that's the case then shame on you!

Your post was insane and full of assumptions and you owe her an apology. What you have said is not only hurtful, but it's hateful and nothing but a lie. I don't know if you have some sort of hidden agenda against her, but you need to get your facts straight before you start spewing hateful lies about someone.

On a final note, if she were drinking (WHICH SHE WASN'T) while being pregnant I believe it is against board rules to talk about someones medical condition and none of your damn business.
So you felt the need to create a whole new thread to insult me instead of leaving it in the original ISO that it started in. You seriously have no class ....
Oh and J doesn't drink. I've always seen her at the socials and all I see her drink is soda. She is a good mom. We are not all perfect and I'm sure I've got some flaws (naughty junk food!) but we cannot be judging each other. Period.
WTF???

I's sorry foxyred, but you are completely mistaken about Naughty J. drinking while she is pregnant. I spend a lot of time with her at the socials and after parties and she hasn't had anything to drink in MONTHS! In fact I spent almost the entire day with her on her birthday last month and through about 12 hours and three bars she didn't have a drop of alcohol to drink not even a glass of wine. On her birthday no less. This is the second time that I've known her while she is pregnant and she hasn't drank during either one. Just because she is at the social does not mean she is drinking. Another young lady that hangs out with her at the socials doesn't drink either. Just because someone goes to them does not mean that they are drinking.

You said in that other post that you needed your breast milk for your baby, since you are at the socials are we to assume that you are drinking while breast feeding your baby? If that's the case then shame on you!

Your post was insane and full of assumptions and you owe her an apology. What you have said is not only hurtful, but it's hateful and nothing but a lie. I don't know if you have some sort of hidden agenda against her, but you need to get your facts straight before you start spewing hateful lies about someone.

On a final note, if she were drinking (WHICH SHE WASN'T) while being pregnant I believe it is against board rules to talk about someones medical condition and none of your damn business. Originally Posted by darter
You can still drink while breastfeeding but you have to either pump and dump, have an adult suck it out , or wait an 8 hour period for it to leave your body. I'm a breastfeeding expert lol.
You can still drink while breastfeeding but you have to either pump and dump, have an adult suck it out , or wait an 8 hour period for it to leave your body. I'm a breastfeeding expert lol. Originally Posted by Malaya
Oops, thank you Malaya, I wasn't aware of that. Consider me schooled by an expert! : )
For all of you that don't know, foxyred is dyslexic and sometimes has a hard time writing down her thoughts.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=foxyred73
Foxy,
This seems very malicious of you to publicly make these assumptions about something youre completely mistaken about. Ive been around NJ lots of times, vs the time or two you may have seen her at a social. I havent seen her drinking, and being one of her close acquaintances, I havent seen/heard her ordering anything of the sort. Everyone at the socials arent drinking. Theres plenty of times ive ordered just a coke.

Its rude of you to make assumptions, and call her bodily fluids toxic. Its just as rude when others make comments about you being illiterate. Respect is a two way street.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Rule 16 of the Forum Guidelines is quite clear about the discusion and speculation of one's medical condition.

This discussion is over. Please do not bring this topic up in any forum again.

We are done here.