URL / Website: https://allmylinks.com/gingerdoll
City: Where the Walmarts are
State: Arkansas
Address: Her place
Activities: Hot tub, k9 , mish, dfk, bbbj,shower
Hair Length and Color: Long dark Auburn
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very athletic! Small waist great ass and boobs!
Recommendation: Yes
The information found at the link below may be helpful to you in crafting your next Encounter Report.
Lol, who hasn't done Ginger and had a good time!!!! ROS or not...scooter/ginger
Lol, who hasn't done Ginger and had a good time!!!! ROS or not...scooter/ginger Originally Posted by Johnsson
Well... I've only done Ginger once, and sure, it was a good time. But I still left disappointed... the good time was much less than the religious experience that her reviews had suggested it was going to be.

Honestly, I think Ginger was one of the most overrated providers I've been with in my active hobbying career. Good, sure, but not great.

Cheers,

bcg
Well... I've only done Ginger once, and sure, it was a good time. But I still left disappointed... the good time was much less than the religious experience that her reviews had suggested it was going to be.

Honestly, I think Ginger was one of the most overrated providers I've been with in my active hobbying career. Good, sure, but not great.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Cheers,

bcg
Cheers,

Cheers,

You know she gonna start texting you non stop now.

Hats off to the new guy, joined on the 23rd and first review was a non newbie friendly provider who is banned.
Good job grasshoppa!!
You know she gonna start texting you non stop now. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
If she does, it will be something of a turn-on. I blocked her number on my phone a few years ago, and if she's enough of a hacker that she can find her way around that, my cock will at least start twitching a bit (bcg has always been turned on by technerd chicks).

Cheers,

bcg

Cheers,

I’ve seen ginger,and ginger treated me well. Ginger and I had a extremely passionate and erotic time.
But have ya SEEN her
i said I have seen her. Look up review .

Cheers,

Blasphemer!!!!! LOL. Actually, in another life I met Ginger. Was it perfect? No. But is she overrated? No. Very much worth the effort to visit.
You know she gonna start texting you non stop now.

Hats off to the new guy, joined on the 23rd and first review was a non newbie friendly provider who is banned.
Good job grasshoppa!! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I was wondering where she was. I thought she just got mad and disappeared after many failed attempts of getting the Sunday 9 o’clock spot.
Ginger is my regular when I am in NWA and has been for a very long time. I am real picky and she is the best I know.