Encounter: Her Magic Hands (and other enchantments)

Date: 8/26/2019
Name: Sexy Nicole
Phone: 479-466-9311
Email Address: Ms.nicole.1988@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=202793
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: Private residence
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK, CFS, Foot Fetish / Footjob, CG, Jockey, Mish, Launch Pad, Folded Deck Chair, Viennese Oyster (really!), mucho cuddling & convo
Hair Length and Color: Medium black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Pretty face, adorable smile, pleasant and funny demeanor, long legs, fresh and wonderful kitty, perky C cups, pics accurate.
Recommendation: Absolutely 100% Yes!!!
Well done. She truly is a winner!!
Ok I am definitely intrigued. It sounds like I need to meet Nicole very soon! This is now 2 hobbyists that I trust and respect that have given her glowing recommendations. Great review Spanky! Thanks for all the detail.
thank you Spanky! I have often wondered about her. Now I need to see her!
Ok I am definitely intrigued. It sounds like I need to meet Nicole very soon! This is now 2 hobbyists that I trust and respect that have given her glowing recommendations. Great review Spanky! Thanks for all the detail. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
arealone deserves the credit for this one. He went there first and encouraged me to see her, and I’m so glad I took his advice!
arealone deserves the credit for this one. He went there first and encouraged me to see her, and I’m so glad I took his advice! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I may have given Spanky the "must see" but his review writing skills put me to shame. I told him that she deserved a "Spanky review".
and says she's moving out of state before too long.
what a shame.

so glad i trusted a spanky rec again. this lady is truly a tender pleasure. she can dig into your heart.

don't miss out