Trump's Accomplishments

IB, why did you censor the word children? don't think thats really necessary.
The US education system has been being dumb down for decades now.... Originally Posted by Jam3768
"...been being dumb down"? Wanna try again, grammar flunkee?

I... obviously have problems understanding plain English Originally Posted by Jam3768
Yes, you obviously do!
Another brainwashed marxist DPST poster spewing XiNN propaganda
Lets see fixed va , taxs black colleges border NATO, WHO china many other things I just don't have the time to ague Thinking is hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768:
Excuse me dumb fucks. Go get a dictionary and look up the word "impeachment." And don't come back like Les Nessman saying it is "The act of impeaching. To impeach."

A definition does not include the word being defined.

your surroundings are created by your own self.

your ideology is the result Of Marxist teachers union education - teaching and imprinting inability to think for oneself.

Take your name-calling and look in a mirror, marxist DPST!

i wonder if YR, wtf, or 9500 - or another of the radical marxists - has a new handle???? Originally Posted by oeb11
This was a joke Oebbie. It was from a WKRP in Cincinnati episode where the character Les Nessman was told to get a dictionary and look up the word "plagiarism."

Of course you didn't get it. You are devoid of any humor. You no doubt missed the joke in the original post of this thread and you definitely don't get that the biggest recurring joke of all is the guy currently living in the White House.

Go back to droning on with your same repetitive posts. Even though it is unintentional on your part, they are actually quite humorous as well.
President Donald J Trumps greatest accomplishment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
{staff edit- CK}
Check your PMs dipshit.

• oeb11
  • 08-30-2020, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768:
Excuse me dumb fucks. Go get a dictionary and look up the word "impeachment." And don't come back like Les Nessman saying it is "The act of impeaching. To impeach."

This was a joke Oebbie. It was from a WKRP in Cincinnati episode where the character Les Nessman was told to get a dictionary and look up the word "plagiarism."

Of course you didn't get it. You are devoid of any humor. You no doubt missed the joke in the original post of this thread and you definitely don't get that the biggest recurring joke of all is the guy currently living in the White House.

Go back to droning on with your same repetitive posts. Even though it is unintentional on your part, they are actually quite humorous as well. Originally Posted by Jam3768

'you' are not joking - and my posts matter a great deal to you and Your marxist, racists DPST's.

i show the truth of the DNC and its marxist acolytes - such as You!
and no - I have no sense of humor regarding your planned imposition of marxist thugocracy and racial identity politics to burn america to the ground.
'you' are not joking - and my posts matter a great deal to you and Your marxist, racists DPST's.

i show the truth of the DNC and its marxist acolytes - such as You!
and no - I have no sense of humor regarding your planned imposition of marxist thugocracy and racial identity politics to burn america to the ground. Originally Posted by oeb11
Au contraire mon intellectuel supposé.

Your repetitive drivel matters not at all.
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2020, 06:20 AM
Go ahead and secede from Canada

Quebec may join France and Macron
Take hh/YR - and see how much 'tolerance' One gets from the French!
Ever hear of Robespierre???

LOL
^^^^Yupper ( Thinking is Hard )