Oh2 down?

Trying to log on to oh2 and getting nothing. Anyone else?
Same.
Ourhome2net has its glitches every so often
I was on between 5 and 6 pm. Then when I tried to go on again a couple of hours later it told me there was a database problem. I've tried several times and get the same message.
Yep, same here!
Still down
Still down
Same.
Ourhome2net has its glitches every so often Originally Posted by Spdbird
I thought my phone needed a 10 panel!
Mine's clean btw ;-)!
This is your friendly reminder to never leave data you care about on these sites. Always put phone numbers, email addresses, URLs, etc., somewhere you control. Websites can vanish forever at any time.
This is your friendly reminder to never leave data you care about on these sites. Always put phone numbers, email addresses, URLs, etc., somewhere you control. Websites can vanish forever at any time. Originally Posted by atanion
what data would that be exactly? not to save bitcoin wallet recovery phrase in PMs? just wondering

p.s. since you need email to sign up, and number to contact. you can't control what you specified.
right now its giving an error 502 bad gateway

I have noticed that every time the cert expires (I think this was the 3rd time) once they get it renewed other issues pop up and linger for about 1-2 weeks.
Still down for me
Getting texts from providers now saying hello. Like what now? When I asked for HH you said no. Peace bitch!
Provider I text 2 weeks ago with no response suddenly replied and said she’s available. Well I’m not, bye.
Getting texts from providers now saying hello. Like what now? When I asked for HH you said no. Peace bitch! Originally Posted by Htownbemer
Yes I hope the members from the other site don't bring their drama here
I am guessing these texts are from provider who use OH2 as their primary site.