Busted Ladies Ad's Are Still Up

I'm still seeing some ad's from these ladies that were busted. Makes me wonder if they are now working with LEO and tring to set us up to help them get a lighter sentence. Or, are they legit?
Can you pm me the links or post the links of those that got busted?
Don't want to get into any MORE trouble on here. Am I allowed to do that dj8?
FYI, it's a class A misdemeanor.
Lighter sentence, wtf???
They weren't arrested for prostitution only. Possession as well.
So if you got arrested for assault and battery would you want someone coming and putting that on here for the world to see and keep dredging it up?

Would you want someone on this board to keep posting different threads about it making it a target conversation to possibly bring unwanted attention considering there was 2 high profile people involved?

Has anyone ever told you that a lot of the sites that we post on we can set those ads to repost for many days after the fact at the same times every day was that even considered?
Kynsley is right Mr. Moderator. Please close this thread. Thnx!
Don't want to get into any MORE trouble on here. Am I allowed to do that dj8? Originally Posted by Guitar
The pm system is available for use on most any topic that the 2 parties wish to engage in. With the exception of Stalking/Harrassing, etc.
Babe, you know me lol, I'm not about stalking.
Guitar is a sweetheart with good intention but hes still new.
Absolutely. Was just clarifying a couple of things that aren't allowed to happen using pms.

Babe, you know me lol, I'm not about stalking.
Guitar is a sweetheart with good intention but hes still new. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan