URL / Website: -
City: Topeka
State: Kansas
Address: SW Topeka Blvd
Activities: NE, SE, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with highlights. Right at shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner body. As or small Bs. Fantastic ass. Gymnast.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice man!

I went there over the weekend for the first time since COVID, I had a good time, not quite as good as you though, haha!
what is ne & se?
Northern exposure “breast play” and southern exposure “pussy play”
Day shift or night shift?
Northern exposure “breast play” and southern exposure “pussy play” Originally Posted by elwoodblues808080
hmm are these new acronyms that you made up never seen them used before? to be honest we don't need more confusing acronyms on the board ijs.
Have you frequented Baby Dolls so they are comfortable with you? Your encounter sounds amazing. Just wondering if a guy that hasn't been there in years has a chance of something fun on first trip in...
In my experience, you won't get much action unless you drop a lot of $$.

I used to go all the time and with a few of the girls that new me that I would get lap dances from, I would get a fair amount of extras, sometimes even more than I would get in the VIP room.

I recently went back after not been in about 2 or so years and I didn't get anything more than the norm until I was 5-6 dances in. I didn't know/recognize any of the girls I used to see and when I asked about VIP room, two said nothing extra and two different ones just smiled and didn't really comment.

You're mileage may vary depending on the girl, her mood, how much she's into you, etc., but for the most part, they are cautious.
I've seen them many times before. Also didn't know what they meant.
  • fly
  • 08-10-2021, 12:41 PM
hmm are these new acronyms that you made up never seen them used before? to be honest we don't need more confusing acronyms on the board ijs. Originally Posted by satan666

They are not new/made up acronyms. They are just usually associated with AMP reviews.
I suspect that this review caused her disassociation with the establishment. Use your head, fellas, please.
Doubtful it caused any disassociations. This is pretty standard in the industry.
Does the upstairs VIP get you any more action than the downstairs Vip?
Does the upstairs VIP get you any more action than the downstairs Vip? Originally Posted by Mrunknown
I’ve been in both, I don’t see any advantage to going upstairs, same level of service to me, I’ve been both places with the same ladies multiple times and there’s nothing extra in either place for me anyway , all the ladies have pointed out the cameras in both places and say they are watched.

The downstairs is much darker, I like that and will be using the downstairs only for that reason. Sometimes the upstairs is as brightly lit up as my office, feels weird.
hmm are these new acronyms that you made up never seen them used before? to be honest we don't need more confusing acronyms on the board ijs. Originally Posted by satan666