Nuevo Progreso hot spots with locations

Nuevo Progreso hot spots
A map is available via Google, e.g. [“Nuevo Progreso” map]
I have a file of a Nuevo Progreso map but you need a drafting printer [3ft x 2ft] FedEx Office has the printers.

The following are open after 12 noon, could be earlier and no idea if they are open at night. The high season is the winter months to accommodate the ‘Winter Texans’ so hours could change. Both will have more ladies on the weekends.

Nuevo Senorial Men’s Club, is on Av Benito Juarez, cross streets are Chihuahua and Calle Baja California, but closer to Chihuahua.

Vampiz Men’s Club
Located on Chihuahua, cross streets are Av Benito Juarez and Reynosa but closer to Av Benito Juarez

Night Time Fun

El Nuevo Imperio across from El Senorial Men’s Club. Probably doesn’t get going till at night. I looked around Thursday afternoon, no patrons, no girls.

Bonanza is on Victoria (North South) street
Cross streets are Calle Baja California and Revolucion. They are only open at night.

Koko Bombo has been closed for a while but was located on Matamoros ( North South) street. Cross streets were Chihuahua and Calle Baja California. I included this just in case one finds a reference to this stripper club.

Any place else would only be small bars
Good to know thanks