Guys that are not interested in Sex.

Guys that are not interested in Sex. I've tons of providers share that some guys are simply NOT interested in sex. They are only interested in the company. What's up with that?
Nothing wrong with that. I typically want to do 2 or 3 things with a lady. I wouldnt call it having sex. They are sexual in nature but its not sex in the traditional form.

They are basically times Im infatuated with trying something new that totally turns me on, that I'd never get at home. And with the right lady, I leave happy, and she is paid. Thats all that matters.
Nothing wrong with that. I typically want to do 2 or 3 things with a lady. I wouldnt call it having sex. They are sexual in nature but its not sex in the traditional form.

They are basically times Im infatuated with trying something new that totally turns me on, that I'd never get at home. And with the right lady, I leave happy, and she is paid. Thats all that matters. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Like flipping through a playboy? What are you talking about?
Guys that are not interested in Sex. I've tons of providers share that some guys are simply NOT interested in sex. They are only interested in the company. What's up with that? Originally Posted by Guest041216-1
Face it... There are a lot of guys in the community that have NOONE in their lives..... Their needs for any human contact seems to have to come from the whores that will see them