Introducing ~ Elysium by Bondassage

Sensual bondage massage without the BDSM elements. Sensory focusing tools, hot packs, soft tactile sensations, and an excruciatingly slow warm oil sensual massage focused on your "most sensitive and needed areas". Less time face down, more time face up. Think soft bondage massage meets Klixen ... available with select Bondassage practitioners.
I have read alot about Ms. Jaeleen, the queen of bondassage. would enjoy the chance if she ever decides to travel. its something we need in texas!
Thanks so much for writing!

Mistress Daria offers Bondassage (and will be offering Elysium soon) in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area ...

xoxo

J
Daria is truly a master at bondassage!!!

I think that the Elysium aspect of this training will be fantastic!!! Very exciting news!
I'll get you up to speed on this modality as well

xoxo

J
I'll get you up to speed on this modality as well

xoxo

J Originally Posted by Jaeleen
Would sincerely appreciate that!!!
Yes, I have read about Daria, she sounds nice! Ms Jaeleen is a mature lady I would like more due to age similarity. I look forward to hearing about Elysium as well!
Here's a link to the page on the Bondassage website:

http://www.bondassage.com/services/elysium
I have been studying bondassage too ..It is really interesting

{have fun!}
This is something I have been looking into for sometime now.....Just gotta come with the $3000 and a week off for the training and then it is done!!
Mistress Daria is a DOLL!
Mistress Daria +++++++++ So Beautiful, Commanding, Brilliant, Sensual and Masterful at Bondasage.
Does Mistress Daria travel to Austin?
Mistress Daria +++++++++ So Beautiful, Commanding, Brilliant, Sensual and Masterful at Bondasage. Originally Posted by X-rated
I didn't like my experience with her because it was self-finish. Since then I've figured out that it's really hard to find a Pro-Domme. I have an appointment this week, though....*crosses fingers*
I didn't like my experience with her because it was self-finish. Since then I've figured out that it's really hard to find a Pro-Domme. I have an appointment this week, though....*crosses fingers* Originally Posted by timothe
I think you'll find most pro-dommes don't always offer a "happy ending" - at least not on the first meeting. Pro-dommes like to say they are not sexual providers, like a provider here. So it's always a toss-up (pardon the pun!) when you go to meet a pro-domme vs. a provider domme. If you want a more 'serious' session, I recommend seeking a pro-domme. If you want a lighter session with a more sexual aspect (kissing, touching, more, etc), then go see a provider domme.

Fortunately you can sometimes research them ahead of time and find out what they are like in a session. Though it's usually harder to find more detailed info on a pro-domme, and, of course, if they DO offer sexual services, it's almost always under the radar.

What did you not like about your session with Daria?