Posting new threads

I am having problems posting for advertising. Is this where I post my Monday thru Friday Advertisement. If So what about Weekend Gallery.

No one will answer me back I am getting frustrated and feeling like giving up being a part of eccie. If someone would walk me thru the proper steps to post threads for the appropriate days city ect I would be most grateful this will be my last attempt.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Since your account shows you as being a Verified provider you should be able to post ads in the Provider Ads forums on the weekdays and in the Weekend ad forums Thursday through Sunday.

Click on the button to start a new thread and post your ad.

It works the same way as it did when you started this thread.

Also...

You have quite a nice showcase.
You have quite a nice showcase. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Nice? OH, Mamma!

Torito
Men!

Yesenia,

Yes, what Mokoa said is great. Just post in the section that you're interested in advertising in, and start with the topic button. You can also add an attachment and if you're interested in that, let me know and I'll walk you through it.

Your showcase IS very nice and it works in a similar fashion to attaching a photo in the body of your ad.

And don't leave! Keep trying and you'll get it. I'm betting that there are plenty of men who would like to see you stay.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. And please join us in the ladies powder room! Lot's of information to share and camaraderie. Shameless plug for that section of ECCIE but it really is a great place! And you're welcomed there.