Encounter: DOUBLE DOWN ON 21!!!!! NEW SPA 21 IS OPEN!!

Date: 7/16/22
Name: Amy
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11113 Harry Hines....on the west side of Harry Hines directly across from the Paris Adult bookstore
Phone: 469 571 0137
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
Activities: Table shower, dfk, daty,bbbj,DEEP DICKIN!!!
Hair Length and Color: Longish black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'3",100#,thin build with luscious titties
Recommendation: Yes
I texted the number & was told house fee 60HH 80H plus tip, they wouldn't tell me the tip.The narrative in the ROS doesn't specifically state the rate is only the tip, both house fee & tip, before the upcharge or not.
Butch, Thanks for the TOFTT on Spa 21. Good Ole memories of Sun.
Nice

I love reading reviews but What we need is some kinda hidden or secret way of doing reviews without drawing LE attention
Hmmm.....

Question for Butch:
Anyone else taken the plunge?
Honestly, I don't get it. These AMPs open up in the same locations. They don't even try to look like a legit bidnezz. Just change the sign.

"C'mon Reed, let's bust these hookers at 21. There's hanky-panky goin' on in there. I jus' know it."

"That's a legitimate business, Malloy, not a den of prostitution. See? New name."
I took the plunge i was disappointed to say the least, Amy is not a looker had saggy tits, a small belly and a flat ass, i was hoping the service would make up for it but ended up getting a cbj, i paid for an hour but only got half hour service.
The OP says lucious titties, phantom says saggy titties. Looks like a class needs to be given on what titties look like, lol

Unless phantom is misleading us so we don't go, hmmm
They may be the same gal. One man's "curvy" or "BBW" is another man's "fat chick". WALDT.
The OP says lucious titties, phantom says saggy titties. Looks like a class needs to be given on what titties look like, lol

Unless phantom is misleading us so we don't go, hmmm Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Yes saggy tits, or tits that droop down, im not sure what op means by lucious but thats my actually experience when i saw her, im not writing a review as to not bring any more attention to the spa for LE. Im not saying if the op is a promoter or not but my experience did not match his review i asked if the lady was called Amy to avoid any confusion and she confirmed she was Amy so im not sure what else to tell you. Im not trying to scare anyone away, just telling you my experience and you can decide if you want to go or not, hopefully this place can get some better talent, im sticking to the studios for now as thats the better talent pool for asian ladies, but i might go back as i am nostalgic for asian spas

You can read my past reviews throughout years, im brutally honest, although i am spoiled by past asian spa experiences
Haha, I was just kidding about misleading us. I too usually visit the Studios and am brutally honest as well, so I appreciate your honest assessment of your experience.