URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: West LR
Activities: Convo, fk,dfk, Bj,Daty,Mish,cg,backscratch
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Summer is definitely hot! Long blonde hair, eyes you just get lost looking into, beautiful smile, curvy body and OMG that ass! Girl next door personality with the MILF looks!
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a great time with this great lady!
  • TBoo
  • 03-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Thanks Golf, definitely a must see! Will be seeing again.
Great review T! Bummed I missed out on her since I had a few sessions lined up already, but hopefully she comes back around! Thanks for sharing.
  • TBoo
  • 03-03-2019, 08:18 PM
PTH she is a must see!
Haha TBoo!!! Lol you cursed me over the corkscrew. But actually I brought a bottle of wine also and I told her not to stress over the corkscrew, that I had one in my hobby tool box. We each had one glass together so there was some leftover for y’all. So actually, Austin was a blessing AND a curse, no?
But seriously to the more important stuff, you nailed it! Summer is a true delight! Review forthcoming!
  • TBoo
  • 03-03-2019, 09:02 PM
Yeah I was just picking on you. We actually took the same wine. Me not much of a drinker didn’t even think of the corkscrew. Great times with a great lady.
Great review TBoo! I owe her a review myself. Can't wait to see her again when she comes back to Little Rock.
Yeah I was just picking on you. We actually took the same wine. Me not much of a drinker didn’t even think of the corkscrew. Great times with a great lady. Originally Posted by TBoo
Great times with a great lady indeed! You see? IMHO, I think we have great taste in wine, women AND song if I do say so myself.
  • TBoo
  • 03-03-2019, 09:56 PM
Yes indeed Austin cheers ��
  • TBoo
  • 03-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Great review TBoo! I owe her a review myself. Can't wait to see her again when she comes back to Little Rock. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thanks Baconman I’m sure you had a great time as well.