LET'S TALK CIM

Okay ladies.....and guys I guess🤔, I want to know if there are really those that like cum in their mouths.... Or do y'all just tolerate it. From a guys perspective I must say that I love the visual and the mental leading up to exploding into a Hott mouth. I'm just wondering whether gals really enjoy it, tolerate it or just dislike it. BTW if you don't allow DIM then chime in too. I won't see a provider who refuses to allow it. It's a deal breaker.... And a CBJ really?????
Biggy
What??? No takers on this subject?
As I said before, even before the hobby, I never thought anything else to be an option. Simply put, it's just the natural progression of a bj.

Camille
Ive only been able to do it when im in a serious relationship..
Its very intimate and can possibly be unsafe if you dont kno the person. Js
I like the intimacy of it. And Camille is as good as it gets.
i agree with Ms. Fox, and it sure is nice.

A little boy at the dinner table spits his food out onto his plate, and his
mommy scolds him and says "baby we dont spit out food, if it is in your mouth you swallow it!

Dad looks up from his meal and smiles at mommy.

Mommy says- "shut the fuck up !!!
  • ttmax
  • 06-03-2016, 01:39 PM
I love everything cover and agree with Cashmere Love!
As I said before, even before the hobby, I never thought anything else to be an option. Simply put, it's just the natural progression of a bj.

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
+1
CIM is preferred for me. Agree with Camille.

Sam

FUUUCK! I REALLY need to meet this lovely lady!! :-9
I love everything cover and agree with Cashmere Love! Originally Posted by ttmax
Wow,never thought i would hear that...lol
Oh hell no would never do this but would consider it if I was in a serious relationship but hey to each their own...
Good responses... keep em coming. Sonya? Care to chime in. (but i KNOW the answer already).
I agree CIM seems to be the most natural response...

Swallowing immediately is actually safer than holding it in your mouth to spit out later as well. Yes it's rather intimate, but part of me enjoys the intimacy of the hobby.

+1 I could not agree more, not to mention that cim makes for much easier clean up as well.