Has this happened to you? well I am still wanting!!

• ttmax
  • 06-11-2016, 10:00 AM
On my several years Hobbing, sometimes I am so horney that I pm or text my preferred good times ladies, and sometimes I am climbing up the walls in need and she text or pms back with " I am not providing this week, busy!", never fails, but yet when the same providers pms me or text me with, " I am available, can you do today?, or let's meet and play!" and I say "I am busy", they mention a "special " and I still say I can't, they get upset! why? Hell, when I am in the mood, I do all the work and so does my pocket!! All they have to do is.....?, that's right!
You typed all that while wanking? Impressive.
On my several years Hobbing, sometimes I am so horney that I pm or text my preferred good times ladies, and sometimes I am climbing up the walls in need and she text or pms back with " I am not providing this week, busy!", never fails, but yet when the same providers pms me or text me with, " I am available, can you do today?, or let's meet and play!" and I say "I am busy", they mention a "special " and I still say I can't, they get upset! why? Hell, when I am in the mood, I do all the work and so does my pocket!! All they have to do is.....?, that's right! Originally Posted by ttmax
Oh yea , and sometimes the special isn't too special,
… Hell, when I am in the mood, I do all the work ... Originally Posted by ttmax
Well, if you're such a "worker," you could've scored twice this week by either fixing a bathtub or mowing a lawn. (I guess he wasn't "in the mood?")
Rather then say your busy, tell them you just finished a session and you are good for the day.
It has never happened to me......not since 10am today.
You typed all that while wanking? Impressive.
>>>>>>>Google talk to text
You typed all that while wanking? Impressive. Originally Posted by CoverMe
CoverMe, you wouldn't say that if you saw his keyboard now.
I find it interesting that not a single lady has commented on tt's question. TT, I think that is an excellent question and topic for CO-ED. Bravo for bring it up Sir.
  • ttmax
  • 06-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Thanks Doc, I put it in the co-Ed section to be fair instead of the private men's section! Come on ladies sit on my face and tell me I don't have a point! Ironically I just had a lady text me at 12:00 noon and said " can we meet at 12:45 pm? I said no! Not enough time to scrub my little friend behind the ears and put on my pants!
......some of ya'll put up with BS I wouldn't if I was a hobbyist. I'll be damned if I'd spend my money at a particular store that would call me to try to get me to shop there and give me attitude when I'm not in the mood for that particular brand. IJS.

OP add to the stable to increase your chances of setting up dates during YOUR preferred times. Good luck.
Figure out who which girl is her biggest catty competition and when she contacts you tell her, it's ok Provider B took care of me. I guess she wanted my money more than you.
On my several years Hobbing, sometimes I am so horney that I pm or text my preferred good times ladies, and sometimes I am climbing up the walls in need and she text or pms back with " I am not providing this week, busy!" Originally Posted by ttmax
Have had this happen a lot. A lady will be busy, unavailable, taking a break, already booked, etc. Hell, hence the title of my latest review. Was trying to figure out what to do! Lol.

but yet when the same providers pms me or text me with, " I am available, can you do today?, or let's meet and play!" and I say "I am busy" Originally Posted by ttmax
Some years ago, I woke up early on a day off to a good morning text message from a lovely lady I was seeing regularly. She sent me a naked photo after replying to a good morning text that she sent, then expressing how horny she was right after (mind you at 7 am). Needless to say, I was over at 8 am for breakfast! She did know I was off work or not having to be at school that morning having told her my schedule a few days prior. What a wake up call.

There have been a few times girls asked if I was interested or wanted to see me, but due to already having plans (or "busy" rather), just haven't been able to connect.

they mention a "special " and I still say I can't, they get upset! Originally Posted by ttmax
Can't say I've had that happen...

Hell, when I am in the mood, I do all the work and so does my pocket!! All they have to do is.....?, that's right! Originally Posted by ttmax
Have had it both ways, some girls if you see them on the right day....I'll leave it at that. Lol.
  • ttmax
  • 06-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Thank you SA Angel, we have never met, but I appreciate your input!
Thank you SA Angel, we have never met, but I appreciate your input! Originally Posted by ttmax
ttmax, do yourself a favor and meet her. She is cute, wise and talented.