Encounter: STG - Kandy was just what I needed!

Date: 12/26/20
Name: Kandy
Phone: 985-688-3513
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://houma.skipthegames.com/massa...s/055538401662
City: Houma
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel off Hollywood Rd
Activities: Convo and a little wine, LFK, DFK, Breast play, Daty, BBBJ, standing k9
Hair Length and Color: Brunette w/ highlights, I think it’s called a bob cut, near shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kandy is a cute petite spinner about 5’5”, small breast, A-cup w/ very responsive nipples, a few tats but not distracting, smooth skin, clean shaven, very nice, sweet tasting tight kitty and a gorgeous little bubble butt!
Recommendation: Yes
I forgot to mention I’m not a smoker and for those of you like me her room was not full of smoke or smelled smoky. Kandy will also respect that and not smoke during the session.
Nice
Confused. The link you provided looks a whole lot like this add as well.

https://houma.skipthegames.com/femal...g/842907707913

Same person? if so there was not DATY as there is no Y.
Hmmmmmmmmm
Wow..yeah well that’s not the case. Someone is posting that crap. Either another girl who is jealous or she turned some guy down that made her uncomfortable and he’s trying to get revenge. Think what you want but I had another amazing time with her Saturday. There is definitely a Y and it’s good!
By the way that’s not the link I posted! If you click on it you will see the right girl. I know you just couldn’t resist the chance to F w me....
I've spoken to another provider who has let me know bout the fake TS images/add being associated with Kandy. Apologize for causing any confusion. It used to be at one point you could simple google the phone number and that would be sufficient for validation, my how times have changed.

Too many miscreants stirring up crap for simple people just trying to work. Thank you Kajunwood for the review and I hope this can ease other people's perceptions when researching Kandy.

I think I'll be contacting her shortly.
You are right it is very difficult to navigate through all the BS these days. Thanks Sinclair, nice response.
Any guidance on the correct number? The one in the OP is 3513 and the link list 5057. Def dont want to use the wrong #.
Any guidance on the correct number? The one in the OP is 3513 and the link list 5057. Def dont want to use the wrong #. Originally Posted by CenTexCpl

I'd use the number of her most recent STG posting.

most recent add i see uses the 5057. she had to change her number due to some stupid ass harassment.