Michael Cohen secretly recorded him

I'm not sure and I don't think the former playmate accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual advances. She did say she was his lover for a long time, a year or so. The bigger issues relate to a payment or payments made to the former playmate. What was the purpose of the payment(s), if they were made? What was the timing of the payment(s), if they were made? Trump will likely have his version of the story. The playmate will have her version. Cohen's story and his tape recordings will be another piece of this puzzle. How this fits into campaign finance law is another significant aspect of this.
At least Twitler repeatedly denied knowing any of the women, fucking any of the women or ever speaking to any of his people about any of the women.

Repeatedly.

The issue here isn’t the women. It’s the piece of shit liar who has NO respect for the people who have entrusted him (Jesus) with the country.
TDS ^^^
Poor Twitler. He better bunker up soon.

Fucking lemmings be all, nawwww....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!,
He better bunker up soon. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You better bunker down, hunker clown.

Here you go, pigfuck...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0WvGUjq6Nk
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your hillary cackle still ain't makin' it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILagcNJTyxg
Poor Twitler. He better bunker up soon.

Fucking lemmings be all, nawwww....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Considering that recorded conversation is covered by work product immunity and also attorney client privilege, and since Cohen released it, it can be used against Cohen for disbarment, but not against his client President Trump, even if it is true.

Fuck do I care if Trump fucked Stormy or not? Bitch was trying to shake him down, that's extortion, BTW.
Consulting adults.
There's several statutes that are involved here. If Cohen secretly recorded the conversation, that could violate attorney-client privilege and it's against the law to record someone without their knowledge unless you have a warrant! Originally Posted by Murf76

It SHOULD be. BUT from what i read on another news site, the state Cohen was in, when he did it, was one of the FEW where that's not the case (supposedly)..