Losing Reviews?

• Conan
  • 02-05-2011, 07:25 PM
I should already have 5 reviews and two pending which would bring me to 7 reviews. Why did all of my reviews go awol?
A little glitch were working on, sir. They'll be back.
There was a problem with members losing reviews today. You are not the only one. The situation is being looked into

Edit...damint St.C, let us handle Houston LOL
  • Conan
  • 02-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Lol, thanks guys!
  • Seedy
  • 02-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Hey guys, mine are gone also. They are still listed under threads started though. When ever you get around to it, it's not that big a deal. Thanks. Seedman55
Asked about it last night and got a response from DED and mojojo in less than 10 min, which is outstanding! Wanted to add some props for being on top of this before most of us even noticed.
yeah mine are missing too. the actual reviews are still there but my counter is gone.
I take it that this is still an ongoing issue?
oh yeah....let's put it this way....I accidently pressed the "Review Counter Self Destruct" button last week and KABOOM! Now the shit resembles a spaghetti-bowl of random code.

Kinda like a jigsaw puzzle...I'm putting it all back together again....don't know how long it'll take me though....never been good at jigsaw puzzles.

Sorry y'all....but I'll get this fixed.

St. C
  • Seedy
  • 02-08-2011, 02:24 PM
oh yeah....let's put it this way....I accidently pressed the "Review Counter Self Destruct" button last week and KABOOM! Now the shit resembles a spaghetti-bowl of random code.

Kinda like a jigsaw puzzle...I'm putting it all back together again....don't know how long it'll take me though....never been good at jigsaw puzzles.

Sorry y'all....but I'll get this fixed.

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Thanks for the heads up St. C, like I said before whenever you guys get around to it. See I'm realy a nice guy (boy is that a bunch of BS.) Lol
  • Conan
  • 02-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Hey, at least he was upfront about the conundrum.
Mine are gone too. lol