Encounter: Eva Rosa is engaging

User ID: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=418392
Date: Late September
Name: Eva Rosas
Phone: 505-257-8169
Email Address: Evaspinner@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/199378243808
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: UNM area on MLK
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Chatting, CBJ, kissing, Cowgirl and doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black pinned up likely shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short spinner nice curves well proportioned body and a pretty face! Yes she really does require all of the stuff in her ads.
Recommendation: Yes
Eva is awesome! An ATF for sure! Always worth the .5 upgrade for BBBJ as she seems to enjoy it much more that way! Welcome to the Eva Rosas fan club!
  • Lump1
  • 10-25-2023, 05:09 AM
That’s great I have a 10am with here today. Glad to hear this!!
She is a great provider but can be an little unreliable. I showed up for an appointment and crickets on comms. A guy with a key was going in and out of her apartment. When she contacted me later she seemed upset that I had been outside her apartment waiting.
I've had good success with seeing Eva, and I believe she prefers guys to wait near by, so the neighbors don't get suspicious. She did say she was moving, last time I saw her, and that was probably 2-3 weeks ago? She has been pretty awesome, these past few months, and very reasonable, and seems to open up more, the more I've seen her. I'll report if anything changes the next time I try and see her.
  • Lump1
  • 10-25-2023, 12:24 PM
Well that didn’t go as planned. I get instructions via email and follow to a T. She asks me to text when I park then come up because she doesn’t want anyone waiting in the parking lot. I text and wait 5 mins finally I go up she requested that I don’t knock but walk in so I try and there’s a chain. I text hey I tried to come in but there’s a chain on the door. She then gets angry I think telling me that she told me to wait (the email was clear not to) in all caps and that it was “NOT COOL” at that point the date is shot so I told her I’m leaving. She then said maybe we can reschedule. It’s obvious her spot is questionable there were a couple of characters around. I hear all this good it’s my luck I experience the bad. I don’t think I’ll be messaging this chick anymore regardless of what her mouth does
I have tried and tried to see her for some reason I cannot get past her screening. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a big guy I have a big beard I don’t know. What are you sure that I am legit been doing this for a while. Definitely on my bucket list for sure. If anyone can talk to her and let her know, I am legit. Be very thankful.
You’re really not missing out dude.

I’d just move on.
  • Lump1
  • 10-28-2023, 05:32 AM
I’m with ABQGOLD nothing I’ve heard makes her another Mila, Becky Rose or Chloe
She's pretty damn good but she is not the most responsible gal around. I've been ghosted by her in the past. I took her out of my rotation for over a year but eventually started seeing her again. She apologized when I spoke to her about after resuming sessions and said she will try to not let it happen again. She said she has a life here and people who don't know what she does. She said, "life happens. It's complicated." If you can get an appointment nailed down she's one of the best in the business.
Has anyone noticed that Eva Rosas has lost a lot of weight? Her ass looks like a AMP booty.
She's back. I remember having a great time with her years ago.