hmmm. help me out boys

So I recently added bjs to my menu. Uhmm, should I play with the back door while I give head?
  • mam5
  • 06-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Guess it really depends on the guy. I personally don't like my backside being played with.
So I recently added bjs to my menu. Uhmm, should I play with the back door while I give head? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Absolutely not, as a matter of fact the less you do with your hands the better...although I do make allowances for you to use them to work it as you drain me CIM <overshare>

I think those who do want it will speak up and let you know
Absolutely not, as a matter of fact the less you do with your hands the better...although I do make allowances for you to use them to work it as you drain me CIM <overshare>

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
As in touch myself?.... Even better
I think those who do want it will speak up and let you know Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
This point right here. I don't think you should initiate it, he'll probably let you know if that were his preference.

As in touch myself?.... Even better Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Agreed...that's even better

Anything you can think of someone will like. For me, if it's the usual bj positions - you on you knees, kneeling between my legs in bed or a chair, then no hands is best.

Now if you have me laying on my back and push my legs back so you can include balls, taint, TUMA, etc then go for it. But that's sort of an entirely different kind of session. Even then I don't want any penetration.
Now if you have me laying on my back and push my legs back so you can include balls, taint, TUMA, etc then go for it. But that's sort of an entirely different kind of session. Even then I don't want any penetration. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Elaborate please. I just meant tickling the ass. Not Prostate exam.
Standard blow job - nope, leave my ass alone. Gentle ball fondling is nice, or as mentioned no hands at all.
Love me some BLS all fucking day long but not a fan of ass play.
Love me some BLS all fucking day long but not a fan of ass play. Originally Posted by Russ38
BLS? .... balding Latina Stripprs or basic lick& suck?
  • mam5
  • 06-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Elaborate please. I just meant tickling the ass. Not Prostate exam. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I'd be too ticklish, I'd start laughing in the middle of a bj....
BLS? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Ball Licking/Sucking
Love me some BLS all fucking day long but not a fan of ass play. Originally Posted by Russ38
BLS = Balls lick suck..yea baby Im sorry wasnt trying to hijack ..lol but to the OP , its always best to ask first never just assume that they like it. Some guys welcome it and some avoid any ass play like the plague . I have met quite a few gents who didn't know they liked it until they were right in the middle of it but I never just stick a finger in or anything unless they say its ok ..hope that helps and good luck ..
To the OP's question. Hell yeah!