What are the dangers of bbbj

What can I guy get from bbbj. That thought crosses my mind sometimes that is why im picky as to who I allow to bbbbj me. Please some one informed inform me
For a guy, not many
http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

Note that these are the possibilities not the probabilities.
Make sure her tetanus vaccinations are up to date. You do not want a sharp-toothed hooktard breaking down with the lockjaw with your dick in her mouf. That might smart.
Most dangers are for the provider. If she as any cuts or sores in her mouth and say the client as a cut on his private, and the client has an STD, then the provider is able to get something.

Now I would think in reverse...same thing, But if the provider has the STD and you have a cut, then she might be able to pass along what she has.
What can I guy get from bbbj. That thought crosses my mind sometimes that is why im picky as to who I allow to bbbbj me. Please some one informed inform me Originally Posted by heartless232
This kind of worry is best resolved by your own research as you are the one affected. Not saying anything about what has been posted in this thread so far, but the chance of getting a lot of misinformation is great. You don't know anybody here and cannot judge the info fairly. IOW, use the google.

Also, being picky is no guarantee of safety. Think about it.
What can I guy get from bbbj. Originally Posted by heartless232

A good time...
When it comes to most STDs, the receptive parter is more at risk than the insertive partner.
In general, it is actually very hard to catch anything bad from receiving bbbj. The easiest way to catch anything is if the person has herpes in their mouth or on their lips. I know this from teaching sex ed. Again, I am not saying you can't catch STDs, but it is just very hard.
  • D.G.
  • 06-14-2015, 07:52 AM
A lighter wallrt and the desire to take a nap. That is just me though.
In general, it is actually very hard to catch anything bad from receiving bbbj. The easiest way to catch anything is if the person has herpes in their mouth or on their lips. I know this from teaching sex ed. Again, I am not saying you can't catch STDs, but it is just very hard. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Not sure what your education is on this. BUT....

Most dangers are for the provider. If she as any cuts or sores in her mouth and say the client as a cut on his private, and the client has an STD, then the provider is able to get something.

Now I would think in reverse...same thing, But if the provider has the STD and you have a cut, then she might be able to pass along what she has. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
A couple years ago, I had the exact same thought as the OP is asking. I had a client who was an RN at the Cleveland Clinic (As I lived in Cleveland, Ohio at the time) and I asked him this exact question. What I posted is exactly (not word for word) what he told me.