what am i doing wrong?

• D.G.
  • 06-14-2015, 08:17 AM
Ive seen three more providers. None of them were from the J. They all had reviews on here to. So now i try to contact ladies that advertise on here. I just send a simple email asking to see them. The date . How long. A time frame if they are available from. I give them the name of the three ladies i have seen. Their numebr and email if they have one. Even a description of me and how the three vefore me woulf kknow its me. So far not a single one has replied to my request. Its been two weeks. How can i fix it?
p411 usually does it for me.
So, you sending an email or a PM from here?

If sending a PM, maybe they are researching your post history????
Set up a p411 account and then ask the ladies you've seen to give you ok's. In no way link your p411 account with your eccie account. As Pistol Pete alluded to, one can get in the way of the other.
DG, do you even know if the PM's you have sent to the providers, if the providers have confirmed by seeing your PM? If they have looked at them, I would say move on.

If sending a PM, maybe they are researching your post history???? Originally Posted by Pistolero

If sending a PM, maybe they are researching your post history???? Originally Posted by Pistolero

Oh no, not that ...
Chickens coming home to roost
It's... just...so.. hard.. must..not...punch...taint..
Do yourself a favour and sign up for P411 son, it's worth it, certainly has been for me.

P411 or make another desired contact with someone else. You have SEVERAL choices in our area. You have have to be diligent and not get hung up on a few choices.
first off, is there any help for this one?

second, p411? eccie works for myself and it is where we are. at least it works unless I'm being picky or being last minute. even then it still works here and there.
p411 can't help this one

He needs to consider heading to the 'track' for his needs
  • D.G.
  • 06-14-2015, 08:46 PM

Email.
  • D.G.
  • 06-14-2015, 08:49 PM
DG, do you even know if the PM's you have sent to the providers, if the providers have confirmed by seeing your PM? If they have looked at them, I would say move on. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
The one laxy i sent a PM to agreed to see me but there ended up being an accident on thr freeway so we are reschedeing . All the others i have sent have been email ans some times a text after likr their adds say to do.