Tmz

What is tmz like for single guys?
Well.....the ladies won't like the ugly ones.

And the husbands are going to be jealous of the hot ones.
Very competitive. Very few couples or ladies are looking for a single male in that environment. I'd imagine most go home disappointed most of the time. I'd think a well dressed, attractive male in his 30s or 40s who has swinger friends to vouch for him and introduce him around has the best shot. Especially if you're hoping to play with someone's wife/girlfriend. She's going to want someone to tell her that you're good in bed and not a clingy douchebag.

It's really an environment kind of like this. Pay your dues. You're going to have to show up for a while, make friends, gain trust. Someone you chatted up and shared a drink with a few weeks ago might be in the mood for a male partner and ask you to join them. They've seen your face before and you weren't a jerk, so you're already familiar. Be available, but don't be pushy. No one likes pushy. Be very sweet to the ladies without alienating their men. Women have all the power in the swinger world.

You need to be very charming to be sexually successful as a single male in the swinger community.

None of this was specific to TMZ. Just general advice if you aren't familiar with the environment.
I get laid every time I go. I just sit at bar with my bottle and play with phone all night. When a chick approaches me asking why I look bored then its attack time smile joke fuck works every time.
Lol, ok, or just sit at the bar with a bottle and stare at your phone. Apparently, that works too.
Lol, ok, or just sit at the bar with a bottle and stare at your phone. Apparently, that works too. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
It's not pushy .....

...... just like you suggested.
What is tmz like for single guys? Originally Posted by localguy281
Kinda like this...

Epic sausagefest .gif.
What is tmz like for single guys? Originally Posted by localguy281
I don't recommend it for single guys.

Having been several times, I've yet to see a single guy get action. Not saying it doesn't happen, but folks in the lifestyle are not prone to be interested in including them.

Single ladies...well that's a different story.
Not so sure I agree. I lived in Houston for 5 years and frequented TMZ nearly once a week. On Wednesday nights it's single guy night. All the couples/women are there primarily for single men. Single men are also allowed in on Saturday nights, but have to wear a wristband and cannot go in the back unless accompanied by a couple or female.

With all that being said, it did take me time to develop a good reputation in the lifestyle as a single male (probably 6 months or so), but if you're respectable, not pushy and can be patient enough for that reputation to develop, you can get a lot of good pussy at TMZ as well as invites to house parties/pool parties, etc. There's a very good swinger website for Houston and the surrounding areas, but not sure if I'm allowed to mention it here. It would be a good place to start IMO.

And it's free! Well, the pussy that is lol. You have to pay to get in and it's more expensive for single males for obvious reasons.
Those bastards are always following me everywhere trying to take my picture, starting rumors about which celebrity I'm dating. It's hell I tell ya.
I get laid every time I go. I just sit at bar with my bottle and play with phone all night. When a chick approaches me asking why I look bored then its attack time smile joke fuck works every time. Originally Posted by dkalis
I have a similar approach that works very well for me, not just at TMZ but a local bars as well. I sit at the bar, drink my beer and lick my eyebrows. Never fails.