Questions for the gents

Does the severe weather/rain make you hibernate or wanna play more? lol FYI I don't think it will be that bad it looks like its moving another way. My area hasn't had much rain at all! But then again it may be the CALM before the STORM :/ Y'all be safe out there!

XOXO
Nikki
I prefer more adventure and less drama. Floods and feeezes are come of my favorites.

It's gonna rain like hell today. Get ready as it is always calmest before the storm.
I prefer more adventure and less drama. Floods and feeezes are come of my favorites.

It's gonna rain like hell today. Get ready as it is always calmest before the storm. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lol yup I couldn't of said it better myself!!

I love to fuck while it's storming outside. Last time I had a session during a storm, it was like I was energized by the lightning and thunder. Yeah, it really adds something to the experience.

I love to fuck while it's storming outside. Last time I had a session during a storm, it was like I was energized by the lightning and thunder. Yeah, it really adds something to the experience.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Well in that case you should come play me and my girlfriend while its storming tomorrow (if it does) tehehe

p.s. I'd love to try on that hardhat!!

xoxo
Nikki

Sounds very inviting, we'll have to see if I get rained out from work tomorrow
We are always inviting Just let me know! I Hope you do! lol

xoxo
Nikki

Sounds very inviting, well have to see if I get rained out from work. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Oh, hell yes, storm sex is the best...not sure what about it makes it so good. But, I love it.
Oh, hell yes, storm sex is the best...not sure what about it makes it so good. But, I love it. Originally Posted by Chamberlain Haller
HAHA sounds like fun to me
Sure, getting it in during the storm is great. Explaining to SO why you need your flooded car towed from a PI parking lot, a bit more complicated.
  • AO17
  • 06-16-2015, 07:09 AM
Count me out lol. I've already lost my car in the flood during a duo session.
  • D.G.
  • 06-16-2015, 07:14 AM
I used to think plsying in the rsin was a good idea but msybe you could sway me back to liking it.
Truthfully I think the Spa's get more business since bad weather tends to not bring out LEO for a bust of such a place..(my theory) Independents probably see more "can you see me within the next 2-3 hours" calls since bad weather tends to make people not want to work.

Me personally if the streets are not flooding and it is just a normal rain setting up an appointment on short notice does make the day better.
I'm always ready to play. The rain makes me stay inside so I want to play more. Problem is, I am particular and not a lot of Houston girls meet my desires.
Playing while its raining is so much more relaxing. And use the bad weather to schedule for 2 hours versus only one. Nice slow fun...... YESSSS MA'AM!!!