What To Do?!

Well since I'm from California I'm Used To Having Access To A Beach! There Are No Beaches In Houston So What Do You Guys Do To Beat The Heat! I Dont Want To Be A Couch Potato During My Visit
Galveston is about 45 miles from Houston. Too bad the weather is as bad as it is now.
Galveston would be your best bet. South of Houston. Depending where you are in Houston, it can be an hour drive.

Fair warning, the water is not as clear as you are use too. At least, it is warmer waters.
I've been to Galveston before! If its the best u guys have to offer when the weather clears up I'll go for it Thanks!
Perfect!!!! That is right up my alley!!!
  • Trey
  • 06-16-2015, 08:22 PM
That palm beach spot at moody gardens is not worth going for. I walked by that thing when I stayed there for a night. Small and crowded and not in anyway impressive. Splash town is fun if you're 12 or don't mind high schoolers running wild. Don't know much about schlitterbahn but it's summer and school is out, but you're young so you may be ok with it.
I'm just trying to enjoy myself not so caring about the others in attendance! Thank you!
Get back to Bush, there are beaches all over the world....

Next time try a city that is on the water...

Google earth can help, I have heard.
I know there are no beaches here but this is the area I chose to be in for other reasons
I know a public sandy beach, it's on the North side of Houston I-45 Lake Conroe. Then I also know of some big ass sand bars on side of creeks/rivers that are more private. ijs
Too many dead bodies in Lake Conroe.
^^^^^ Dammit 3-Sides, they're just resting.....
Has anyone ever heard of banana bend beach?
"Too many dead bodies in Lake Conroe."
I was talking the land, not lake. But, Russ's claim of 3 sides seems interesting. I worked the Lake for 5 years, all sides. I know the places lmao