Best AMP in ABQ

I’m moving to Albuquerque from Las Vegas this week and looking for the best AMP in Albuquerque. Most of the AMPs here in Las Vegas were not worth the money for the girls or the endings. Any recommendations.
Welcome! There is no right answer to that question, it’s like asking who the prettiest actress is. But, much of the fun is finding new places and who does what that you like or not.
Serenity Spa, Lucky’s Massage, and Blue Sky Massage haven’t done me wrong yet. Daisy massage usually has the younger girls but they charge quite a bit more than the others.
There are a lot of good ones. Probably easier to ask which to avoid because of policy. Some like Placidity and Shangri-la, Ivy spa have pretty limited menus. That said they sometimes have the better massages if that is important to you. Tons of reviews out there, girls change a lot but you can at least get an idea of what that establishment generally offers.
The girls get changed out quicker than the average NHL line shift. Gotta hunt around.
Wherever Luna is!!! Lol
Agreed!!! Vegas AMP suck for service and price. There are tons of good reviews here. Pick the one that sounds good for you. Welcome to the Land of Entrapment....

I’m moving to Albuquerque from Las Vegas this week and looking for the best AMP in Albuquerque. Most of the AMPs here in Las Vegas were not worth the money for the girls or the endings. Any recommendations. Originally Posted by Mustang20002009