URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/2812421
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: She can give you that
Activities: CFS, CBJ, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Those are her real pictures, 5'7, beautiful and young 20s year old girl. No tattoos, and DD Man made titties
Recommendation: Yes
Ha ha, you sound like her manager, lol.
Ha ha, you sound like her manager, lol. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
You're just saying that because the account is new and only posted a review of her and commented on her other terrible reviews!
Bobs on promoter identification duty today.
Lol, both of u are correct. Khloe has more no’s than Pinocchio
Khloe has more no’s than Pinocchio Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
That's both hilarious and true...The No's/Pinocchio thing is new to me and will be forwarded on when appropriate.

The CBJ thing is what has me firm on not contacting her. OP, was the CBJ your choice or hers? I think one of her earlier reviews says BBBJ but the more recent ones say CBJ.
Really hoping she's bbbj so Bryan can get in there and do his thing...as I never will, but I love a good viewing
She was CBJ with me and I never ever want that.

I'm going in to investigate this girl has been tripping the boner meter for a while and we need to know what is truly available when more spondooliks are offered
I'm going in to investigate this girl has been tripping the boner meter for a while and we need to know what is truly available when more spondooliks are offered Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Buddy, go during the day. She was in a rundown one star motel with guys hanging around the stairwells and walking through the parking lot. She will also say no to 8 out of 10 of your requests, lol.
Buddy, go during the day. She was in a rundown one star motel with guys hanging around the stairwells and walking through the parking lot. She will also say no to 8 out of 10 of your requests, lol. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I don't know why these dumb whores can't just be nice and make money and afford a Holiday Inn Express.
I don't know why these dumb whores can't just be nice and make money and afford a Holiday Inn Express. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
This one’s Pimp prob takes most of her money, but at least he pays for the roach motel
This one’s Pimp prob takes most of her money, but at least he pays for the roach motel Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I'm just saying Tyrone would be better off getting her to be GFE rather than writing fake reviews and trying to scam experienced mongers.
I'm just saying Tyrone would be better off getting her to be GFE rather than writing fake reviews and trying to scam experienced mongers. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
For 240 she a good deal as a back up or you just can't find anyone, I like her though. Also I don't know how far I can go back before I made this profile.