SA hofo?

Any Intel on this one? A little older than I usually go for, but pics look decent.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-358bae8c0bd7
I’ve been chatting with her. I take my time but she’s patient and seems open. I’m always skeptical but have a good feeling on her.
She's sent some great pix to me via text, but until I see full body pix, I'm always cautious. We are planning on meeting next week, so I can let ya know.
is seeking worth it? Something about paying for it turns me off.
is seeking worth it? Something about paying for it turns me off. Originally Posted by Fbillings1111
brother, think about what you just posted.....

something about paying for it turns you off??? lol

you are paying for pussy and you pay for some high end pussy

think of this as a small donation up front which could land you a sweet 20 something who will rock your world probably for alot less than you currently pay

ive met some knock outs for less than 3 bills for a couple hours hours
I agree. Definitely worth the price of admission. But it does take more work than with a pro. And they will reach out after for more. It is more on a personal level kind of thing. So all these guys on here that fall in love with a hooker that doesn’t know their name would definitely try to Richard Gere these young girls.
Agree with others, very much worth the money. I took a 29 year old girl out for dinner and drinks last night. Ended up back at her place, and we banged for 3 hours. $250 and she texted me on the way home, asking to meet again. With how bad the pro hos are around here, it's a no brainer.
It was the fee on top of the fee that had me turned off. I sucked it up and tried it yesterday…glad I did
She's sent some great pix to me via text, but until I see full body pix, I'm always cautious. We are planning on meeting next week, so I can let ya know. Originally Posted by Youlookinforme
She's bigger in person, definitely not bbw but thick with typical middle age women gut lol. She performs well though