Compliments

What are some of your favorite or unusual compliments that you have received on a date? I am looking for original and non-common ones. "You are stunning," "the best experience ever," and "you are such a turn on" will not do.

For example, I had an overnight with a gent who told me, "I slept really good!" and I took that as a compliment. Not your typical, "you're gorgeous" but it made me feel good. Knowing that he was able to sleep well, told me that he felt comfortable with me, I didn't snore or toss and turn, and our before bed activates satisfied and relaxed him (or just plain wore him out).

What have you enjoyed hearing?
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 08:53 AM

What have you enjoyed hearing? Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Silence
Silence Originally Posted by WTF
I'm speechless!
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 09:05 AM
I'm speechless! Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Witty is number two on my list!
"You are very funny" I feel very good when someone appreciate my sense of humor...
"You are just dirty enough to be an atomic turn on"
That made me laugh. My reaction obviously prompted him to want to share that comment publicly (review). Some secrets should stay secrets
  • Suzel
  • 01-14-2010, 09:51 AM
He said I reminded him of Marilyn Monroe.
"You put me into a trance".
"Wow! You're shorter in person!"

Shorter than what? My tiny pictures online?? LOL

But as far as compliments go I liked hearing this : "I'm glad I met you. You're so easy to talk to, I felt like we've known each other for years"
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm writing all these down ladies.

So far my next lady is hearing, "Some Like it Hot you dirty lil bugger, funny though, I'm so comfy I feel like I'm in a trance"

"You're deliciously untamed."

I also here "vivacious" a lot.
"Wow! You're shorter in person!" ............ Originally Posted by lil red Robin
I get that sometimes too???? I prefer fun-sized. Now that I take as a compliment.
"My dearest orchid. You have granted my breath meaning. Your lips have cradled my soul in the essence of your being. Wars were fought for a face such as yours. My journey is now at an end. I am free to be at my eternal. The next great adventure is beyond this mortal body's reach." MA: MMX
First time in my life, I was recently called a "tiger."
Wow! is all I could say when one of my favorites walked into the room in. She seemed to like the compliment.

By the way Nicolette, you are Stunning!

how come you don't have a Showcase?