What's the deal?

What's with the women that inundate backpage with ad after ad? The ones like Tantalizing Tastee Tonya and the Ebony in Greensburg. I can understand one or two posts a day. Is there a benefit to posting an exorbitant number of ads? Does it work? Just seems like more I have to scroll past to get to the ones I'm interested in.

Am I supposed think, "oh, you only posted 3 ads in the last 3 minutes so I'm not interested. But now that I see your 7 posts in a row, I'm enticed. I must have you now!"
ads placed on backpage are put in order of time placed.....so I guess some girls always want their ad posted right at the top
  • ron32
  • 12-07-2016, 06:50 AM
The ebony in greensburg is crazy with her ads. There are like maybe two or three real providers that may post in that area on any given day. No need to post seven ads to drown them out. In my opinion, when I see that, I just think desperation, maybe a scam, etc.. From all accounts this chick is real, doesn't suck cock though. So I'm guessing desperation for a quick fix for her and her BF pimp.