E-Mail Moved from alerts

Seems alot if providers are wanting you to e-mail them ,instead of texting? Why do you think this is? The ones looking for e-mails (most anyway seem TGTBT). Is e-mail safer than texting or what?
I think those are mostly bots
They usually email you a couple times but won't respond the specific questions. Then they will try to direct you to some sort of verification site, all scams.
  • ron32
  • 01-01-2017, 04:14 PM
I've met some decent gals that use email for initial contact. Usually they want to keep their number private, or haven't heard of apps like textnow, their phone is lost or out of minutes/data, etc..

If you want to use email for your initial contact, create a new bogus gmail or yahoo account. Think of it as a ho email instead of texting from a ho phone. Set your ho phone up with the email account. Reason being that any email message will contain info like an IP address that your message came from. In case it is the popo, easy to ditch the ho phone and the remote IP address it grabbed from it's provider, but not so much the case as if using your PC at home...

If the gal is by chance using her real email address or one that can be googled to reveal useful FB or other real world info, you are in luck, as you may be able to determine if she is real or not. or has gained 40lbs since her BP pix were taken.
Those are all bots. Total waste of time
  • ron32
  • 01-02-2017, 04:51 PM
Sure there are bots out there but also some legit gals too. There is some gold out there, not much but some. Found a decent local gal on CL last year using email. A number you text can be a scammer or bot as well. Just use a BS email account so you don't get spammed.
They are harvesting emails and then they sell the email addresses to spammers.
Sure there are bots out there but also some legit gals too. There is some gold out there, not much but some. Found a decent local gal on CL last year using email. A number you text can be a scammer or bot as well. Just use a BS email account so you don't get spammed. Originally Posted by ron32
Yeah on CL you can still strike gold but I think he meant on sites like backpage and asexyservice have girls listed with email only contact and 99% are of the TGTBT variety
Yeah, there are legit providers on CL that will email with you, but everyone who does that on backpage is a bot or a scam or whatever.