Older women and younger men

• tbts7
  • 10-27-2016, 08:54 PM
Im curious to see if anyone else is interested in the same fantasy. I'm currently 24 years old and ever since I can remember I have been attracted to older women. When I was 14 I would have fantasies of being with all my friends' moms. There has always been something about a mature woman's body that makes me crazy. Woman in their 30's and 40's seen to carry a confident sexiness that younger girls don't always have.

Are there any mature women here that are in to younger men 10+ years younger? Is this too taboo for some? I don't see much talk about this here and was wondering if many providers were open
There aren't many things taboo here. There is nothing wrong with yout desires. And as long as you are well behaved, you will find plenty of ladies here more than willing to indulge you.
I love to play with younger guys. but at 56, most guys here are younger than me. LOL.
I completely agree with your first paragraph word for word. Since getting on this site I ONLY see mature providers. As long as you're here you should indulge......I know I do. In my experience the milf/cougar providers on eccie are cool with us younger guys. IMO we should have a cougar/cub area on here like the sugar daddy's have.
I used to not enjoy younger gents...BUT I have newly discovered my "Misses Robinson" side!

It tickles me when i get a young pup.....I take it as a challam=nge to show him how wild and fulfilling an older women can be!

Case-in-point: tonite my SO surprised me with an impromptu fuckfest with two guys he knows.....one was 35 and one was 25....wooohoo that was a helluva ride!
Dang Dallas! Too bad I wasn't in on that!

I see women of all ages, but have had many of the same fantasies you describe. One of my favorite providers I have met on here is an older busty woman that I try to see whenever she comes to town. I just enjoy her company and think she is just the best. So definitely explore but don't be too quick to count some other things out. Younger girls can have a place in the portfolio too. The book may not be as big, but there may be some.
I love to play with younger guys. but at 56, most guys here are younger than me. LOL. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Would be a privilege to see you someday knowing you love my fetish. Me, age 71, do not seek out the older gals anymore!
When I'm out into the real world I am always attracted to older women. When I was in my 20 s and still hitting the clubs every weekend a 30-40 yo woman would get all my attention.

They seemed then and still do to be hungry for sex when they want it and they are concerned about getting theirs too. The first time I learned this was with a lady I met in old towne in Slidell. After the bar closed we decided to cross the parish line to go to another bar that was still open. When we got in the car she unzipped my pants and went to town before asking if I could drive at the same time. Not something you usually had happen with someone my own age at the time. Needless to say we ended up not at the other bar that evening. Each time I've fooled around with a milf since we have ended up falling asleep with the sun coming up and both of us completely spent.
  • tbts7
  • 10-28-2016, 06:51 AM
That sounds like an awesome experience! Cougars are the sexiest women in the world. I'm interested to see how many mature women actually enjoy it or have fantasies about younger men in the same way us younger men do about them.
Older ladies can teach younger guys a few things. I think younger guys should be 21 yrs when doing paid sessions.19 yr old sent me request.I told him no thank you.
In the era of long ago and far away, I was 24 (1969)) and a small town male in upstate NY, she was 31 and what they would call a Socialite, as her family was dripping in money, and she lived in the toney Westchester County. I think the term was Boy Toy. She schooled me for around 8 months and we both moved on. Not a good example of the 'older woman' but the gap of 7 years at my age of 24 was fairly risqué during that time period! Memories...
22 with a 35 y/o who changed my world...
I've found that older providers often make better GFE's. And usually are much better than the typical 18-21yo on BP.
The younger girls, though physically perfect, are not as sexually mature mentally as the older women. I prefer a mature, kind, kinky heart.
Well I have to say that my best experiences have been with 30 and older providers and that is my preference but they aren't older they are quite a bit younger. Don't underestimate a smart witty 30 year old with strong sex drive and desire. They can rock your world. Then there's that about them being in their sexual prime and to my experience all the providers I've been with that are in their 30's are just amazing with their ability, agility desire and stamina.