Cuming with conquences

Not sure if this is a odd one, would love to have consequences for cuming, but not sure what that would look like. I find that way too often I am having to force things at the end, having to try to cum. But, on occasion it just happens, would be nice to turn that around and try to force it to not happen. Not sure on the consequence, or the name, would love to know.
Maybe I'm sleep deprived but I don't understand what you're saying or asking!
So, punishment for cuming without permission? Look up the term edging and see if that ties into what you're looking for.
You said edging? Go on... :-)

Btw ever come up Dallas way?
Edging is definitely quite the experience when done correctly

I visit Dallas on business trips for my regular civilian career lol... maybe the next time I'm there I can squeeze in a session
Yes, I think edging is what I am looking for. (Thanks Karlie!) Maybe it's more about time pressure. It seems that way too often the focus is on getting finished, so at the end I am trying hard to finish. Really love it when the finish is more of a surprise, it just comes up you, and in fact, in that case you try to slow it down so it lasts longer.

To that 'End', any provider recommendations in Austin? Although, Karlie might be worth the drive!
Edging........................ ...Hello from Indiana
Yes, I think edging is what I am looking for. (Thanks Karlie!) Maybe it's more about time pressure. It seems that way too often the focus is on getting finished, so at the end I am trying hard to finish. Really love it when the finish is more of a surprise, it just comes up you, and in fact, in that case you try to slow it down so it lasts longer.

To that 'End', any provider recommendations in Austin? Although, Karlie might be worth the drive! Originally Posted by rbonner123
I would definitely consider posting an ISO to see what you might find just be specific.

Austin isn't that far away..
In my experience, iso ads don't get many quality responses. :-(. I'd go a different route, research, asking in general forums, then more research.

It will also help to be a repeat client with someone.
  • ND
  • 11-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Clean-Up is usually the consequence for cumming before Mistress tells you to
Clean-Up is usually the consequence for cumming before Mistress tells you to Originally Posted by ND
Good point.
that is just kinky enough, to sound like a blast! .. no pun intended .. i think lol
nothing hotterv than tease and denial with LOTS of hot oil!! Building up to a fucking orsgasmic release like fireworks!!
This is not uncommon in B&D. I had a relationship with a mistress who would edge me and make me beg for release knowing the consequences would be the cane or e-stim.