User ID: can't remember her name
Date: 10-15-2021
Name: stacy I think, cant remember actually
Phone: 501 417 3771
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...e/800875591364
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: she will provide after setting up appt.
Activities: BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: brown hair just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: she's a tiny lil lady, and quite polite to boot. I'd put her at about 5'-2" maybe 120lbs, she has a mom bod but nothing displeasing about that for me
Recommendation: Yes
Another review said she had saggy skin like a severe weight loss, do you agree?

Thanks for the review
Her only other Encounter Report listed her name as Veronica.

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=67983
Another review said she had saggy skin like a severe weight loss, do you agree? Originally Posted by centralarkyguy

Not to mention a discrepancy in the age she claims and what she looks like?
Nice! Glad it was a good one!
I think that would be a safe assumption, but in all fairness she stayed clothed while we visited as I did not request otherwise. Observation and memory can validate that she is by no means a big girl at all and I def did not see any "saggy" skin on her arms or otherwise exposed portions of her torso. I was feeling selfish that day and had only 1 activity on my mind, and in that respect she did very well. I hope that helps answer this question
Originally Posted by ilovethisbar
Her only other Encounter Report listed her name as Veronica.

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=67983 Originally Posted by biomed1
I will and can validate portions of this other review (not written by myself) w regards to her apartment and said conditions. altho it wasn't as much as an issue w me personally, not a fan of it.. but then again I wasn't there for anything that required a Ritz hotel type setting either in all fairness. as for her age, i agree it is more like mid 40's. I honestly cant say I felt like she was in her 60's as the other reviews perception of her age was.
I will and can validate portions of this other review (not written by myself) w regards to her apartment and said conditions. altho it wasn't as much as an issue w me personally, not a fan of it.. but then again I wasn't there for anything that required a Ritz hotel type setting either in all fairness. as for her age, i agree it is more like mid 40's. I honestly cant say I felt like she was in her 60's as the other reviews perception of her age was. Originally Posted by littlerockdesigner

I think people see what they want to see. Also if they are used to girls in the 20's, someone in their 40's may look a lot older.

Damnit Ex I just spit my drink all over the kitchen floor! But you make a good point about the hobbyists’ perception based on who he is a accustomed to seeing.

And I believe this lady goes by Stephanie. Or at least did at one time.
YEAH... looking back, like i said it was one of those moments where the convenience factor outweighed logical desires at that time. would i be willing to visit w her again, very most likely thats a NO.
Still, the fact remains she got the job done w enthusiasm. simply trying to be transparent from my perspective for thy fellow hobbyists whom may find themselves in a similar situation w any provider they may make contact with. Personally, I'm definitely aiming higher w more patience next opportunity I get, as well as more research prior to said chance occuring hindsight is always 20/20
It's a smorgasbord out their, sometimes it's hamburger, sometimes it's steak, we are some lucky Dawgs!!!!