Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://magic-fingers-spa.business.site/
City: North Versailles
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Route 30 next to DQ in North Versailles
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black pulled up in a small tight bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'5". Fairly thick. Cute face and great personality.
Recommendation: Yes
FYI- I stopped by here on Saturday at 4pm an the place was locked up. No lights and there was broken glass on the back steps that I could see from the parking lot. I went to the front door and buzzed, but there wasn't any one there. Not sure, but it seemed like it was deserted. windows all had the drapes pulled shut too. Maybe there was an AMP grannie convention that was mandatory attendance. Shot up to 888 spa (Tina's shop - not sure if she still own's / runs it) in the next shopping plaza up across from the walmart, and saw a nice looking gal, I'd not seen before, and she came out to greet me, but said it was a 30 min wait. I said no thanks, and left, but she was fairly solid looking and had great teeth, (which is abnormal for many chinese women), She spoke ok english and told me to come back another time. Busy day; ended up down in McKeesport from there and will write a review shortly.
I was going to do a post on this. It appears it has shut down again. It's been closed for a week now. I've gone by 4 times this week and it was closed. This happened a few months ago too for a couple weeks and then opened back up. I'm not sure what is going on with this place. Ever since WiWi left a while ago it's been shut down a few times. I'll be going by there a few times this week too so I'll see if anything changes.
Not sure if this matters but I have had at least 3 AMPs tell me they are traveling to China very soon because their borders have opened and they no longer have restrictions.
I went by today and there was a Bob Cat parked against the back porch and also the car I always see parked there when they are open was behind the porch too so there was some activity but the signs were still off. I'm not going to mention what type of car for privacy reasons. Maybe they're getting some work done and will be open again soon. I'll keep an update on it.