US gave Syrian rebels Sarin Gas

The truth is going to come out in the next few weeks confirming that the nerve gas used in Syria was not used by Assad's army, but by the rebels themselves. The gas was obtained by US sources working in concert with the CIA.

For well over a year, the US government has been supplying the Syrian rebels with arms and working to destabilize the country of Syria.

Moreover, facts will come to light that Obama has signed off on the actions in other countries to destabilize them in order to get the rights for American corporations to drill for natural gas as well as oil. Our government is the whore of American corporate greed. The very tactics psyops has used on other countries is being used on hard working decent middle and upper middle class Americans now. Fracking will destroy this and other countries and the people's right to live with clean air and water is being forfeited.

A revolution is coming...... if they don't kill us all off to fight it.
Link? or is this just in your head.
  • Old-T
  • 07-22-2013, 07:45 AM
Link? or is this just in your head. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Inside his head us a very scary place. I'd advise you escape while you still can.

What I actually heard from my uncle's dead psychic is that Quag is the one selling nerve gas and anthrax, his post is just a sick diversion from his guilt. Just check is numbered bank account and Iranian villa.
Very disturbing if true. Of course you have a source to reference or are you going to out yourself as a top notch reporter? Is this Rachel Maddow?
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Very disturbing if true. Of course you have a source to reference or are you going to out yourself as a top notch reporter? Is this Rachel Maddow? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

not true ...

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-syrian-...165341940.html
The truth is going to come out in the next few weeks confirming that the nerve gas used in Syria was not used by Assad's army, but by the rebels themselves. The gas was obtained by US sources working in concert with the CIA.

For well over a year, the US government has been supplying the Syrian rebels with arms and working to destabilize the country of Syria.

Moreover, facts will come to light that Obama has signed off on the actions in other countries to destabilize them in order to get the rights for American corporations to drill for natural gas as well as oil. Our government is the whore of American corporate greed. The very tactics psyops has used on other countries is being used on hard working decent middle and upper middle class Americans now. Fracking will destroy this and other countries and the people's right to live with clean air and water is being forfeited.

A revolution is coming...... if they don't kill us all off to fight it. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Glenn:

You are best off leaving the conspiracy mongering to the professionals - like COG.

Your own post contradicts itself.

Right now, we are experiencing an enormous boom in oil and natural gas supplies in the US due to fracking. Syria's reserves are negligible. We have no need of them and they will be in the hands of a notoriously unfriendly regime. And if the Islamist rebels win, the ragheads controlling those meager Syrian reserves will be even MORE unfriendly.

So, if we can get it more cheaply domestically, why on earth would Barack Obama meddle in Syria on behalf of the Islamist rebels? I don't know what his reasons might be, but it certainly has nothing to do with oil and gas.
This article is dated 5 May 2013.

(Reuters) - U.N. human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria's civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent sarin, one of the lead investigators said on Sunday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94409Z20130505

A revolution is coming...... if they don't kill us all off to fight it. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Everyone was sidetracked by George Zimmerman's trial. I wonder if Michael Hastings had any information before his "accident".
Everyone was sidetracked by George Zimmerman's trial. I wonder if Michael Hastings had any information before his "accident". Originally Posted by zerodahero
Good question. I hope we get some answers on the "accident".
This article is dated 5 May 2013.

(Reuters) - U.N. human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria's civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent sarin, one of the lead investigators said on Sunday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94409Z20130505 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

OP said the US provided it num nuts .It is different if they produced it or if it was supplied from the US.
OP said the US provided it num nuts .It is different if they produced it or if it was supplied from the US. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the article supports the contention that the rebels are manufacturing and employing Sarin. In case you missed the news, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the U.S. is backing the rebels. Odumbo hasn't condemned the rebels use of Sarin, and the U.S. has continued to provide arms and matériel to the rebels; hence, the U.S. is guilty by association.
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2013, 05:40 AM
IBBuffoon, your guilt by association garbage continues to stink more each time you use it.

But considering the cesspool your brain lives is that is no surprise.
Hey, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the article supports the contention that the rebels are manufacturing and employing Sarin. In case you missed the news, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the U.S. is backing the rebels. Odumbo hasn't condemned the rebels use of Sarin, and the U.S. has continued to provide arms and matériel to the rebels; hence, the U.S. is guilty by association. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Thanks for proving once again you are the dumbest mother fucker on the board. Stick to what you do best Hoover playing with your he/she's. You are the queen of deflection.
There is absolutely nothing that would surprise me in reference to what "our" government is doing.
Thank you.

I won $100 for betting you guys would make at least 10 posts on a crazy sounding thread just to hear yourselves argue.