Strange Thought during Hot Sex or Orgasm

You may have to settle for imagining it. After all, it's widely believed that the mind is the ultimate sexual organ.

Or, you could get two clients. But that isn't likely to do much for you either because the nature of the beast being what it is, they would likely be more interested in what you could do for them than what they were doing for you. Originally Posted by John Bull
You boys get such a bad rap for this. It's true half the time. The other half have really figures out that if you cam get the woman off, she will eagerly express her appreciation. And enough men sincerely are turned on by a womB in orgasm, so it's not as frequent a problem as some might think.

The problem with spontaneous, is that it would require a level of trust for me to unwind and let go. It's the ego dynamic between the men that would consern me most.
You may have to settle for imagining it. After all, it's widely believed that the mind is the ultimate sexual organ. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I hardly feel unfulfilled in my sex life. Leaving this to the imagination would be fine by me lol
The right guys are out there.
It's the ego dynamic between the men that would consern me most. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Then there is the risk of dicks touching and causing a rip in the space-time continuum.
Then there is the risk of dicks touching and causing a rip in the space-time continuum. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sadly there are indeed grown men that feel this way.
Then there is the risk of dicks touching and causing a rip in the space-time continuum. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sadly there are indeed grown men that feel this way. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
...And some who don't.
Even though I scored low on my slut test, *shrugs*, I have participated in 3-somes and moresomes. It gives the ladies a chance to do exactly what you are thinking Lauren. Yes it involves men who realize they are there for the ladies enjoyment. Yes they understand incidental contact happens. Yes they have to be comfortable with other men around and put their egos away.

Soon after that you will go for DP and sucking another guy. That's being serviced.

Of course on the other hand I have wanted to do the same thing but from a mans point of view. Want DATY and fuck at the same time. Maybe someday. Oh and for the Greek lovers, double penis would be handy.
...And some who don't. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thank God my club has private showers.