Hotel Recommendations near Kissimmee

Going to be in Kissimmee area soon for work. Any hotel recommendations or places to stay away from that are too touristy?
What do you mean by too touristy?

You are in a tourist mecca. But most places would be fine unless you are looking for something very specific.

I have stayed at a few places in that area on vacation - all met my needs. What exactly are you looking for
I would say stay either in ocoee west Orlando so u can b by 408/429/turnpike. All those will get u around Central fl or u can stay off in a hotel by apopka Vineland near universal studios it has alot to do but not to packed . Stat away from international dr n sandlake those n Disney over crowded
ello all,
There once use to be a section on Eccie wher we could look for recommendations from you guys for a variety of things, also possible Barter type situations. I’m looking for a good personal injury attorney, I’ve suffered injuries after a slip and fall in a hospital. 🏥 I’d love to find someone who I can talk to about my case, they were definitely negligent. The hospital is in Weat Palm bch Fl. Any help would be grea Appreciated feel free to text me or send me a pm. Happy Holidays