Vegasasian.club issues

Was trying to get on Vegasasian.club, by clicking on the link, it is asking for a password. Has anyone else been having any issues? It just pulls up a page saying guest area and asking for a password. I haven’t ever had any issues before just going on and checking out the profiles.
Was trying to get on Vegasasian.club, by clicking on the link, it is asking for a password. Has anyone else been having any issues? It just pulls up a page saying guest area and asking for a password. I haven’t ever had any issues before just going on and checking out the profiles. Originally Posted by Ilovekittyntitty
Holy crap! Has no one thought of texting a booker? I really don't care until next week and was going to go with the other agency, but if it's such a big deal you have to know right now... EVERYONE is having the same problem and depending on someone else to find out.

Probably just simple website issue so don't worry about it until you actually need them I'll be they'll be fixed by AVN time.

If it's still an issue 2 large agencies are left in town. If VAC wants your business I'm sure they know what to do.
problem solved: you're welcome.

quote from booker:

Its for precaution

********* is password

Not taking new customers

-----------------------------------
There you go. DO NOT PM ME. I'll just delete and ignore. Don't waste your time. If you've seen VAC before, you text the booker. NOT ME. If you've never seen a VAC girl or been verified. Too bad. If you don't have the number, so sorry.