adultfriendfinder

I have found AFF in the Albany area (and the 100 miles surrounding area) a total waste of money. I've been a gold/1 month paying member a total waste of money in an attempt to hook up. I'll admit I'm 57 years old, though in good shape, and don't look or feel that age, and have always looked for women my age or older. The only things out there and willing are at least 75 lbs over weight, or bots trying to take your mone. Don't waste your time or money on membership here.
  • Zman1
  • 10-30-2020, 08:05 AM
I have found AFF in the Albany area (and the 100 miles surrounding area) a total waste of money. I've been a gold/1 month paying member a total waste of money in an attempt to hook up. I'll admit I'm 57 years old, though in good shape, and don't look or feel that age, and have always looked for women my age or older. The only things out there and willing are at least 75 lbs over weight, or bots trying to take your mone. Don't waste your time or money on membership here. Originally Posted by goingfishing
Better off with plenty of fish if that’s the case
I used that site many years ago and it was decent. As a younger guy I found plenty of couples and married women looking to fuck. I got away from the site for years and then tried it again and its total shit now.
I used AFF to hook up and fuck two married women about 11/ 12 years ago..........but now there are so many other sites that are better.....seeking, POF, hell even tinder and I am told match with older women just looking for some good dick