Allow me to Reintroduce Myself...My name is Pitroom!

First and foremost much love to everyone. I'm all about love. I feel like the continued extended ban was punitive because all I did was recommend this site and others here and there, as we are asked to. But I will not recommend anyone else here. If someone, a friend ,comes to your house and they upload on your wifi to access this site that doesn't mean they are you

Or has no one here ever bounced off someone's wifi as opposed to using your own internet. C'mon folks

As for the going back and forth that's dead. I understand truly how this game works, so please don't try to engage me in any back and forth. Not falling for it. I'm simply here to provide a laugh at my pleasure, see a lot of women as I always have, and to help those who come to me with the utmost respect. All other inquiries will be ignored.

Finally, again it's all love on my end. However I respectfully ask that the premium access I earned before my lengthy, wrongful ban was imposed, be returned to me so I can immediately enjoy the site as I did before. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
You really need some new material. Same “I am the victim here” shit over and over. Boring as fuck.
The original clown is back, Great! All the handle he makes should be a perma ban! You know how you solve the back n forth DONT POST IN COED problem solved then no one will comment on your useless whiny threads
I guess his mom gave him the new wifi password.
  • Busty
  • 05-04-2024, 12:39 PM
I like funny entertainment but the threads, 'telling women how to run their business' without condoms & $200 overnights will cause mass destruction.
I guess his mom gave him the new wifi password. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Yeah right! Lol
Hello
No need to introduce yourself. You've never really been gone.
Greetings and salutations
I like funny entertainment but the threads, 'telling women how to run their business' without condoms & $200 overnights will cause mass destruction. Originally Posted by Busty
I literally was minding my own business and got a female, on our home, texting me begging me to come to her incall for a 12 hour overnight for 350. I get what I want because people, women actually want to be around me. Now I don't do overnights like most folks. We fuck for like an hour or two, then sleep, then mad fuck in the morning. Busty please don't . Please. Me and you have a had sex so please don't . You know what you moaned when I was pit deep in your snatch Pitsie
I like funny entertainment but the threads, 'telling women how to run their business' without condoms & $200 overnights will cause mass destruction. Originally Posted by Busty
90 percent of the guys here don't like condoms and would rather not use them and 98.2 percent of the women here are okay with that
Welcome back.

So if the board administration won't put a stop to his obvious trolling, does that mean they support it?
I literally was minding my own business and got a female, on our home, texting me begging me to come to her incall for a 12 hour overnight for 350. I get what I want because people, women actually want to be around me. Now I don't do overnights like most folks. We fuck for like an hour or two, then sleep, then mad fuck in the morning. Busty please don't . Please. Me and you have a had sex so please don't . You know what you moaned when I was pit deep in your snatch Pitsie Originally Posted by Pitroom
You are the biggest clown in the hobby, you say you fucked me to which we all know that’s a lie. You’re a clown at the circus picking up elephant shit! Get a life dude!

If anyone begged anything from you it’s go away and get a life, YOU’LL be gone soon enough just to return again ugh you’re exhausting
I see now this is a trolling if me to get me to say something offensive. I never said I had sex with you Cendell. I had sex with Busty. Dear John we talked about your situation and had a great conversation. I love you and wish you all the best( and you know the conversation we had Sir)