Silver price

Silver hit $23 yesterday has back off to 22.77 you guys think going up more. Should we buy the dip
I buy silver, but not as an investment. I buy silver coins for the day when all paper money and banking services are worthless or just out. Then I will still be able to exchange a transportable and recognizable commodity with intrinsic value for food, shelter and transportation.

I also buy gold for the same reasons.

Investmernts? Real property for the long run.
Remember when silver was $40 an oz?

Many, including my brother, thinks the Fed can continually print money. That the US Dollar is so relatively strong, the world has no choice but to accept it. I hope he's right.

Many, including my brother, thinks the Fed can continually print money. That the US Dollar is so relatively strong, the world has no choice but to accept it. I hope he's right. Originally Posted by gnadfly

that is dependent on the fed doing some currency manipulation the dollar, something we accuse china of doing with their Yuan.

just sayin...
Silver hit $23 yesterday has back off to 22.77 you guys think going up more. Should we buy the dip Originally Posted by Ripmany
Invest in Lead.
Invest in Lead. Originally Posted by Levianon17

what caliber?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAA
what caliber?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
what about copper????

theres pent up demand for lead and copper.

Gun Store Owner: Shortages The Fault Of “Multi-Headed Monster”

https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/0...eaded-monster/

“As far as the ammo is concerned, the number one thing you have to have in order to make ammunition is raw materials, being lead and copper,” Kastner said. “So all of the lead mines in the United States are in the state of Missouri; Missouri shut them down the first of March. All of the copper mines are in South America; South America shut them down in April. … The lead mines are now open in Missouri, but getting copper for the casings is one of the choking points.”
what caliber?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh gosh 9mm is kind of hard to get right now. Must be something about 9mm. Feed your weapon what it likes, lol.
Silver bullet
Silver bullet Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I am not sure of the expansion properties of a Silver Bullet is. There is plenty of idiots out there to find out though, lol.
There cost to much over spot. Pretty much all figurine not really investment grade silver.

Many, including my brother, thinks the Fed can continually print money. That the US Dollar is so relatively strong, the world has no choice but to accept it. I hope he's right. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Remember when it was below $4 a troy oz?
Silver bullet Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Pelosi needs one.
Remember when it was below $4 a troy oz? Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Yep, I remember when gold was $44 an ounce and how it shot up during the superinflation period of the late 70s.

I hope he is right as well. I don't see how it lasts but since every other currency except the Swiss Franc is worse, it could go on a long time.

As I have said many times before, I would rather they print /create more money than take more taxes from me. I think in the worst case hard assets like real estate and gold/silver mitigate the anticipated inflationary effect.