por que me gusta tanto la panocha?

Why do i love pussy so much?
Maybe I'm just a fuckin perv! I just find myself sort of obsessed with women, whether in my work place, or with my next door neighboor, hell even my wifes best friend. I always seem to be looking or hoping for that golden opportunity to taste some truly forbidden fruit.
Thats why I consider hobbying therapy! It keeps me sane and allows me to put up with almost any situation at home.

Thanks for reading!

Thank you, President Clinton. Always good to hear from you!
  • CS25
  • 10-21-2014, 04:43 PM
Translation on reply to former President Clinton...
Because you are a human man that is normal!
I feel the same way....only thing the hobby has done for me is got me to stop thinking to myself "I wonder if she'd let me fuck her" and start thinking " I wonder how much she'd charge to let me fuck her!"
I feel the same way....only thing the hobby has done for me is got me to stop thinking to myself "I wonder if she'd let me fuck her" and start thinking " I wonder how much she'd charge to let me fuck her!" Originally Posted by boredinsatx
I hobby but still have the same thoughts. Like i wonder if my co-worker will bbbj for a 100 bucks.
So, I'm not alone?? Lmao!
I look at certain females and wonder the same thing. "What would it take or cost to get something going with her?"
Or my other "Damn, I'd eat her ass all fuckin day!"
AJUUUAAAAAA!!! Porque eres bien macho cabron!!!! AJUUUUAAAA

Oh HELL NO you AINT ALONE BRO!!!

And this site is a GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE WITH YOUR BONER ever again!!!

Long live ECCIE and swimmin' with bowl legged women!

By the way, there is scientific facts out there that those of us with the HIGHEST T is the ones that hobby the most so there is some truth in the "raging hormones" thing I guess...lol
AJUUUAAAAAA!!! Porque eres bien macho cabron!!!! AJUUUUAAAA

Oh HELL NO you AINT ALONE BRO!!!

And this site is a GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE WITH YOUR BONER ever again!!!

Long live ECCIE and swimmin' with bowl legged women!

By the way, there is scientific facts out there that those of us with the HIGHEST T is the ones that hobby the most so there is some truth in the "raging hormones" thing I guess...lol Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Eso Chingon!!

Ay que limar el fiero asta que uno no puede!!

Hechate un palito por mi carnal!!
¡Simon mi buen! Acabo de hecharme un palito con una Chiquita rubia!!! Ahora me sigue mi segunda por el aeropuerto...chingon for sure!
years ago I would sometimes ask myself " how many beers do I need to drink before I would fuck her"......now I wonder how many beers shes gonna have to drink before she lets me fuck her.....oh well