A way for me to thank my regulars... starting tomorrow, I'm starting something fun and new for you!

I know I'm not the only girl on here that absolutely adores her regulars. :in _love::in_lo ve:

So as a way of me saying thanks, I'm giving away a free session! :wavet owel2:

Terms are that they have to be hour or longer appointments, you see me four times, and the fifth time is absolutely free. (1 hour, and no I don't watch clocks)

Each time you see me, I will virtually stamp your card after each appointment and email to you. :t hrob:

Also, I'm planning on moving my incall closer to the middle area next week. But that is dependent on a few factors.

Hope to see a few of you very soon! :smileys ex::smil eysex:
Attached Images File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (68.7 KB, 536 views)
Awesome Wendii. Will attempt to get on your favs list.
I know I'm not the only girl on here that absolutely adores her regulars. :in _love::in_lo ve:

So as a way of me saying thanks, I'm giving away a free session! :wavet owel2:

Terms are that they have to be hour or longer appointments, you see me four times, and the fifth time is absolutely free. (1 hour, and no I don't watch clocks)

Each time you see me, I will virtually stamp your card after each appointment and email to you. :t hrob:

Also, I'm planning on moving my incall closer to the middle area next week. But that is dependent on a few factors.

Hope to see a few of you very soon! :smileys ex::smil eysex:
Originally Posted by WestCoastWendii
Sounds Awesome!!
And the pic in the card
Thats a great idea Wendi!!!
Hmmmm ....youve got me thinking of giving it a go...
But with a time limit.... like 4 visits by 12.31 or 1.30
(I can see it now... a guy takes 4 yrs to build up his rewards and tries to cash in.... i kid! I kid!)

Hmmmm.... it could be called "pussy perks"
"Kitti Kum Koupons" ... eh... maybe not the KKK
But i like aliteration if you get my drift
The Snatch-Off Card. Duh.
I love the way you play w words pdid...
Youre like a friggin genius!!
I still have my punch card from Leon Spa
Oh not to hijack this thread, just remember seeing Dakota123 running a buy 2 get 1 free special yesterday I think.

Sorta related/on topic

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...057&highlight=

You girls are awesome!

I don't usually offer a free session, however I do offer a reduced rate if a guy agrees to see me at least once a month. I even have a couple guys that see me almost every week and they get another rate which may be the equivalent of a free session a month.
Frequent Fucker Miles. Cool.

I have seen, though, that 'free' sessions are often more difficult to schedule than paid ones. Go figure.
Awesome, might give it a go again. It went great BC I'm so low volume n see mainly repeats that I was doing get hr n second @hhr rate. ..

Well I think u did an awesome job on virtual cards.
Besos

Lexxxi
Thats a great idea Wendi!!!
Hmmmm ....youve got me thinking of giving it a go...
But with a time limit.... like 4 visits by 12.31 or 1.30
(I can see it now... a guy takes 4 yrs to build up his rewards and tries to cash in.... i kid! I kid!)

Hmmmm.... it could be called "pussy perks"
"Kitti Kum Koupons" ... eh... maybe not the KKK
But i like aliteration if you get my drift Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Yeah, definitely not the KKK, although that would be kind of funny lol

The Snatch-Off Card. Duh. Originally Posted by PDid
Looovee it!

Awesome, might give it a go again. It went great BC I'm so low volume n see mainly repeats that I was doing get hr n second @hhr rate. ..

Well I think u did an awesome job on virtual cards.
Besos

Lexxxi Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
Thank you doll! Regulars are the best and I'm looking for more fun ways to "reward" my favorites
I love the way you play w words pdid...
Youre like a friggin genius!! Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Thank you, Nena! I like to think of myself as putting a new spin on the term "idiot savant."
Frequent Fucker Miles. Cool.

I have seen, though, that 'free' sessions are often more difficult to schedule than paid ones. Go figure. Originally Posted by FootLong
I like the frequent fuckers club.

Pm sent